Best currently avail. 22" monitor for gaming?

paleh0rse

Weaksauce
Ok, I've done enough research to know that the price/performance line is drawn at the 22" monitors. so, now my question to everyone here is this: For purely gaming purposes, what is the best 22" LCD monitor available for under $300?

Note: I need to have this by 26 July for a friend's birthday, so i don't think the new Samsung 226CW is an option, unless you know of where I can grab one before then!?

thanks in advance!

maybe 226bw then .They are making new ones with no way to see if you have S or A. Also someone mentioined that currently 226bw are better than in release date

maybe 226bw then .They are making new ones with no way to see if you have S or A. Also someone mentioined that currently 226bw are better than in release date
my problem with the 226bw is that I need a way to guarantee an S-panel, or their just not worth the hassle... After all, it's a gift, so RMAing will be a pain the butt - not to mention embarrassing!

If you have a source for bonafied guaranteed S-panel 226bw's, please share!

read behardware 10pages article .It says that A and S panel are the same and above other displays. Just need calibrate A panel :rolleyes:

I am also want to but LCD22 And tkinking of 226bw:confused:

can i ask the question of the best one for gaming as well with a link? ... CW isnt out or something? when does it come out

This has been asked quite a few times before, and it always comes back to the 226bw with the S panel. The problem is that all of these 22" panels are TN panels, and most of them are from the same panel manufacturer. I think we need a process of elimination. Ask which ones suck, instead of which one is best.

This has been asked quite a few times before, and it always comes back to the 226bw with the S panel. The problem is that all of these 22" panels are TN panels, and most of them are from the same panel manufacturer. I think we need a process of elimination. Ask which ones suck, instead of which one is best.

do hp w22 suck

My HP works beautifully and the gloss just makes the colors pop. Although it might be hard finding one under $300 bones unless they're on sale or someone is willing to part from one at that price.

My HP works beautifully and the gloss just makes the colors pop. Although it might be hard finding one under $300 bones unless they're on sale or someone is willing to part from one at that price.

its much cheaper than 226bw in Poland

anyone find a guaranteed source for 226BW S-panel monitors?

I'm not sure the CW is worth the extra 80 bones just for the color gamut improvement... DOH!

Back