best CMS/Portal for letting users upload personal images?

teck9

Limp Gawd
hi,

ive been trying nonstop to find a cms/portal system that would simply let my users make personal accounts, upload pics of themself (more than one), and allow me or another admin to approve those pics before they go on the site.... with maybe some kind of reference on the homepage to the newest registered member pics put up...

other things such as forums, news, ect... i think are standard on most packages so that stuff doesnt really worry me.

this is essentially a free community based site but its important people be able to put up not only pictures of themself, but also various personal, artistic or humorous pictures the admins feel are appropriate. also other people being able to rate those pictures on some kind of 1-10 based scale or soemthing would be a great thing. please anyone that has experience or ideas on this dont hesitate to post.

--teck9

this is the best example of what i want to do that ive seen out there www.pic-sanity.com although i cant figure out what CMS/Portal they are using....please help

--teck9

Originally posted by teck9
this is the best example of what i want to do that ive seen out there www.pic-sanity.com although i cant figure out what CMS/Portal they are using....please help

--teck9
judging by the crappy html and features, i think they coded their own. you could always do that, that way everything works the way you want it to. :)

Originally posted by Dagatech
judging by the crappy html and features, i think they coded their own. you could always do that, that way everything works the way you want it to. :)

well i dunno i thought it looks ok and has all the functions im looking for...but it does look like theyre using something similar to e107 maybe?

Back