Best/Cleanest/Most updated rom for HTC EVO???

investinwaffles

Limp Gawd
What are you guys using on your EVO's?

I tried CM7 and Evervolv because obviously 2.3.3 is the latest and greatest, but Gingerbread is still just a little broken with the Evo (GPS was spotty for me and 4g is broken still).

Anyway, I switched to the new WARM Z rom and it is so smooth and very fast and has been 100% stable for me for the last few days. Unfortunately 4G is broken since it is based off the HTC Desire rom.

But I am wondering if there is a 2.2 rom that is as excellent, smooth, and clean as myn's WARM roms, or if I should give up 4G for the speed of this rom??

What do you guys think is the cleanest, fastest, and most excellent rom for your Evo? I want it to be better than my girlfriends iphone 4 :)

The "best" rom is obviously a matter of taste so you really should just find something that works for you. I've tried all the major roms (cm7, warm z, miui, fresh, frost etc) and I personally have settled on Kings Unleashed. In fact he just came out with a new release a couple days ago. I like it because it's blazing fast, everything works (I have to have a working 4g) and his roms have a nice mix of bling, style, and functionality. He basically cherry picks the best parts of other roms, ie music player from miui, icons from konikub, etc. Plus he constantly comes out with a crap load of themes all the time which is nice. Anyway, thats just my 2 cents.

When I had my EVO I used Frost. Was bug free for the month I used it, everything worked, and was a good combo of AOSP and Sense.

Back