Best/Cheapest 16GB kit Sam B-die memory for new Ryzen 3600 build?

Retsam

2[H]4U
Doing a new build here for a Ryzen 5 3600.

I keep reading people saying Samsung B-die are best for ryzen for stability and compatibility. Anyone have any links or recommendations to the cheapest 8GBx2 DDR4 3200 or greater B-die memory? What kits where?

Thanks.

b die is great if you want to OC but if you just want to set XMP and leave it get something cheaper like Micron e die or the new Hynix chips rated 3600 16-19-19 and if you want to be sure it works which most kits should with Ryzen 3000 look at the MB QVL.
Any 3200 14-14-14 or 3600 16-16-16 kit should be b die.
As for Micron chips Crucial AES Ballistix Sport LT

Yeah thanks. I had come across all 3 of those. Right at the moment I am eyeing the middle G.skill 3600 kit there. Its almost the same price as the 3200 kits and from what I was told, the speed is a little better than lower latency so. I am going to go 3600 kit of some sort.

I also found some other Gskill 3600 kit that is cas16 but its only $85 or so. I am guessing that means it is not sam b-die and both of these kits I just mentioned are also not on the QVL list so I am just a little concerned about that.

I also found some other Gskill 3600 kit that is cas16 but its only $85 or so. I am guessing that means it is not sam b-die.
if the timings after cas16 are higher for example 16-19-19 then no it is not b die but if you are not overclocking beyond XMP you wont notice the difference.

if the timings after cas16 are higher for example 16-19-19 then no it is not b die but if you are not overclocking beyond XMP you wont notice the difference.

Thanks for the help. It will be one of those two kits I think. I will probably just go for the $83 3600 kit because as of now do not plan to overclock anything. Id rather save the $50, but I did really want those sam b-die chips. :p

That is interesting, but I am gonna stick with the kits that have the lifetime warranties. :p

Back