Best chance to find a Wii?

Casej18

Limp Gawd
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone knows where is a place I can find a Wii. Ive called all the big stores and they don't have any. I really don't want to buy one on ebay. Thanks!

If you HAVE to have one, then ebay and craigslist are your best bets for a positive find. In stores however, check stores like Best Buy or CC like every 3rd saturday night (or Sunday morning) of the month because I believe that is when they get those Wii shipments in.

But other than that, just get lucky I guess, or wait until the "shortage" stops. :rolleyes:

....check stores like Best Buy or CC like every 3rd saturday night (or Sunday morning) of the month....

When I used to work at BB, we had merchandise come in either Monday or Tuesday night for restocking...I would think the following morning would be the best if they still use that schedule.

When I used to work at CC they used to come in on tuesday / fridays. But it all depends on weather or not they are in the weekly ads. If they are chances are they will hold them till sunday morning so they dont get in trouble not selling an andvertised item.

just call em up nin rvlswc is the model number. Although they should know it by now and be willing to tell you what they know :)

When I used to work at BB, we had merchandise come in either Monday or Tuesday night for restocking...I would think the following morning would be the best if they still use that schedule.

It's been a while since I've talk to my friends that worked at BB but that's what they said to me. It might be different now though, since the last I talk to them about shipments was last year.

But anyways, just ask the associates that work the console section, and they'll tell you when shipments arrive.

The BBs here get Wii's in random amounts on random days. I've been in there on different days during the week and they'll have more stock. If you really want one you need to call or stop by during lunch, because that's when they'll be available. They'll be gone by that evening.

Did you try signing up for wiialerts? I got one within a week of starting to look...... Not really sure why I bought one, I guess I wanted to see why they are so hard to find. Plus Smash Bros. is coming soon, which was one of my favorites.

If you are in Canada, try Walmart or Zellers. I've seen a plenty in the ones around Toronto.

Back