Best case/protection for my iPhone 3gs?

Nosenuggets45

Limp Gawd
I want to protect this thing, it's too damn expensive. I like the invisible shield but I'm EXTREMELY nit-picky about not having any lint or bubbles under it. I don't want a cheapo looking plastic case because those things make my phone look like a little toy for 5 year olds and I don't want the rubbery ones that stick to all forms of material and grab lint and feel like hardened play-doh. I also want a case that isn't too thick and won't make this slick phone feel like a brick in my pocket, but it will help it if it does happen to slip out of my hand. Also, not too expensive. Most importantly, I want this phone to stay similar to the condition it is in now, being I just bought it. *phew* /end rant

Now, after my rant against bad cases, can anyone please give me some case/protection suggestions?

Do a search. There are a ton of cases for iPhones. Some bad, and quite a few that are pretty awesome.

I want to protect this thing, it's too damn expensive. I like the invisible shield but I'm EXTREMELY nit-picky about not having any lint or bubbles under it. I don't want a cheapo looking plastic case because those things make my phone look like a little toy for 5 year olds and I don't want the rubbery ones that stick to all forms of material and grab lint and feel like hardened play-doh.

You like the invisible shield, yet you're worried about fucking up the installation. On the other hand, you hate the cheaper covers.

You will never find happiness in life.

/2cents

Otter Box, so long as you don't mind a slightly thicker phone. Use in conjunction with an anti-glare screen protector.

I think I've found my case, either the iskin solos or an epikcase (iskin solo knockoff but seems to be good)

I have the old version of the iSkin solo and I was about to recommend that to you. lol. I throw my iphone 3g around ALL the time and the iskin protects it perfectly. The screen protector that came with the skin (mine is the transparent one, not the mirror finish) is awesome as well - you don't really notice it and it doesnt scratch too easily.

I like the iSkin Revo. I think they have something new now. It comes with their own privacy screen (functions as a screen guard), as well as a plastic cover for extra protection.

Ive dropped it many times and the iPhone still has no scratches.

Back