Best Buy has Monitors for Cheap...

The Realyst

Limp Gawd
I'm looking to get a 19 incher. I seen a Viewsonic on Newegg I was about to get, but just today, Best Buy has a DVI 19 inch Westinghouse Monitor for $249. Now I don't know jack about monitors so, I can't really tell what the difference is. I do plan on gaming with this monitor, but I won't be playing many FPS. More MMO's so ghosting is not TOO much of an issue, but I don't want it so bad that I can't see the screen. What should I do? Any help would be appreciated.

I had a bad experience with westinghouse and three good experiences with viewsonic.

I say go with WS

I wouldn't get a westinghouse unless I was also planning on using as a TV, even then, only if it was widescreen. I tell people buy in this order Viewsonic,
NEC,
Samsung,
You can see in my sig which one I went with, that's because it was $50- off at Best Buy and I read many reviews on these boards that said it was a great monitor. I have found this is true, I play mostly RPG's, flying and FPS in that order and haven't had a problem yet. I had bought 2 LG's and they both had problems, I took them back and got this 930B and don't regret it one bit.

I just got a lg from best buys the 1932lq or whatever it is. My first lcd 4ms reponse time. No problems at all and I love it. No dead pixels or anything and the back light isnt bad at at all. I mean I can see it a tiny bit with a all black screen but its not bad at all.

kaldaim said:
I had a bad experience with westinghouse and three good experiences with viewsonic.

I say go with WS
.....what? what is WS?

Westingsonic?

:p ;)

Back