Best Buy : EVGA 600W 80+ Power Supply $39.99 - In Store / Shipping

Best Buy will come through with a solid deal occasionally. I picked up a PNY 480GB SSD for $115 about 8 months ago.

After 2 weeks my PSU died in my backup machine. :( No boot at all. Went and exchanged it for a 650w TT that they discounted for me and back up and running! Never had bad luck with a PSU before.

Luckily my BB left the old 29.99 tag up so I got it for $25.

I'm surprised they had them. Last time I went to Worst Buy, all they stock were Insignia house brand cheap crap PSUs... And that was 2 months back

After 2 weeks my PSU died in my backup machine. :( No boot at all. Went and exchanged it for a 650w TT that they discounted for me and back up and running! Never had bad luck with a PSU before.

Beware TT units... Last one I got was a TR2 and those had a reputation for blowing up at half load

I never had good experiences with thermaltake power supplies. I was a previous owner of the TR2's as well.

You should be fine sirplayalot. This is the only review I found of inside components from a serbian website. Looks like the same oem(CWT) as Corsair CX600M reviewed here.

Back