Best Buy - Droid Incredible Pre-Order

next-Jin

Supreme [H]ardness
Just giving everyone a heads up, the Incredible is available for Pre-Order at Best Buy starting today. 50 dollar down payment nets you a gift card to put towards it on the 29'th of April. Buying it from Best Buy costs 200 total and unlike Verizon retail you do not have to worry about a mail in rebate debit card. It's just 200 bucks and they set everything up for you on the 29th.

I pre-ordered mine today, they said accessories will be available the 18th of May though :(

Last edited:
50 dollar down payment nets you a gift card to put towards it on the 29'th of April. Buying it from Best Buy costs 200 total and unlike Verizon :(

I'm kind of confused about the wording you put here... are you saying that you have to buy a $50 gift card to pre-order the Incredible, and that you can use this $50 gc towards the purchase of the phone once it is released?

I'm kind of confused about the wording you put here... are you saying that you have to buy a $50 gift card to pre-order the Incredible, and that you can use this $50 gc towards the purchase of the phone once it is released?

yes, that is how best buy is doing. as a way to pre order the phone, you will buy a 50 dollar gift card in and that card will act as your reservation for the phone when it comes out.

So best buy does it like this...

reserve - 50 bucks
price of phone - 199 (instant rebate applied to this price, verizon does make you mail in usually)
money needed minus gift card - 150 + taxes

so i would expect the phone to cost in my area $245 and that is including the 50 bucks reserved GC. (stupid california, we have to pay tax on the retail price of the phone)

Yea jhinck explained it perfectly.

I know Verizon Online did this too, but I was hearing different things about getting numbers switched over or activated then having to wait for it in the mail (24 hours :p).

With WorstBuy you can get it same day and they will program the phone and everything for you for free. I believe Verizon retail will charge you a fee to do it with purches made on their online branch.

I need someone to program it and everything because I am an idiot with phones. Only ever had cheap 30 dollar flip tops lol.

Back