Best Buy Coupons

qwksi1

Gawd
Does anyone know if Best Buy still does 10% off $100 or more coupons anymore? I know about the current one on open box items, but it seemed like they used to always have 10% off coupons floating around the web. Any help would be appreciated. I want to get a Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard this weekend but can't bring myself to pay them the highest asking price around. Thanks

i think they're included in the usps change of address packet. it's this little pouch that they have at the post office that contains the form that you need to fill out when you move so that your mail gets forwarded. they include a bunch of coupons in there like lowes and home depot and stuff to help you get settled in to your new home. in the past there's also been a 10% best buy coupon included as well.

+1 for USPS mover's packs, but good luck finding physical books. Too many people were grabbing them for the coupons and from what I'm told USPS only provides these coupons when you fill out the change of address form online. Ultimately you'll still be saving money if you fill it out, because it only costs $1, but red flags might start appearing if you do this constantly.

Also, Best Buy also does pricematching now, but not as good as Frys and Microcenter. They will pricematch any advertised price for any store with a physical location within 50 miles of the store in addition to BestBuy.com which sometimes has lower prices than in-store.

Back