Best Buy Black Friday Deals

I am seeing an error.
'We're sorry. There was an error when processing your request.'

Any chance you can relay some of the better ones you saw? Already got my 830 and the only big tech gift I've got left to buy is a Nexus 7, but I doubt that's going on sale anywhere. Still curious tho, big deal on an Atom Win 8 convertible would be super tempting.

the galaxy tab and the 40" LCD are the only things that I would even consider fighting the crowds for. even those it's not likely I will bother with.

With their Black Friday sales their overpriced crap is almost as cheap as Amazon.

Small but decent discounts on that Denon AVR-1613 and the Clip Zip, probably no cheaper than run of the mill online deals after you account for tax tho. Saw some ok game discounts tho. Par for the course as far as Black Friday goes these days really.

There is no such thing as a really good deal at best buy since people wait out in line like 1 week in advance, you wont ever get anything unless you consider it camping and take a vacation.

There is no such thing as a really good deal at best buy since people wait out in line like 1 week in advance, you wont ever get anything unless you consider it camping and take a vacation.

It's almost as if these door-buster sales that 3 people will get are nothing but hype to drive gullible sheep into their stores.

I'm eying the Samsung Galaxy S3 from Sprint for $48. My only question is, does anyone know if this only applies to new contracts, or if I can renew my current contract at this price? I've been holding off on the renewal to my contract in the hopes of getting in on a good BF deal on the S3 and this one is looking pretty tempting.

Some decent videogame deals (but Walmart might be better, but I dare not venture there on BF).

i'm looking forward to the K Mart deals on black friday myself, $99 for a 32" HDTV and $199 for a 42"

I thought this looked good.
https://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/doo...toshiba++40quot+class++lcd++1080p++60hz++hdtv

It only has 2 HDMI ports, but my girlfriend has a Toshiba Regza and she(we) like it. PS3 and PC content is it's main function since we don't have HD channels. I have a Samsung, but I'm one of those people who really doesn't get picky. If it look clean and crisp like all modern LCD HD TVs do, then I'm good to go.
I use a Samsung 40" as a monitor for 2+ years now and it's never had an issue.

I maybe bite on this one...I haven't been black friday shopping in years because they had gotten so bad an not worth it.

So glad I don't work there anymore, opening at midnight sucked.

Used to work there too. I never worked the midnight/opening shift. I told them that either I worked the close, or I wouldn't work there anymore. Sure, it was a dick move, but they never complained given my numbers. I would have punched someone if I had worked there for that shift.

Back