Best Buy, 50% Off PC Games Sale

King of Heroes

[H]ard|Gawd
Best Buy appears to be having some sort of unannounced 50% off clearance sale on certain PC games. Over the last two days I bought Crysis: Warhead for $14.99 (sticker price: $29.99) and Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition for $19.99 (sticker price: $39.99). The Left 4 Dead price is confirmed on their website:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Left+4+...587745&skuId=9341269&st=Left 4 Dead&lp=4&cp=1

But Crysis: Warhead still shows up at the sticker price:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Crysis+...217&skuId=8995536&st=Crysis Warhead&lp=1&cp=1

So this may only apply to B&M sales. But since this is unannounced, I don't know what games are eligible or even if this extends beyond my local Best Buy store.

not bad , maybe some games worth checking out. but the steam sale kinda makes those price cuts feel way overpriced.

im surprised l4d goty is even $40 still.

Damn, I was just at BB to pick up a flash drive and didn't check the pc games section.

I picked up 2 movies yesterday and didn't even walk to the game section. Guess i'll have to drop by on the way home. Maybe pick up bioshock 2.

I really enjoyed L4D when I played it during the free preview weekend or whatever...I just wish it didn't give me nightmares :/ I would definitely pay 20 dollars for it...only I know I'd never play it. I think I am going to go and see what all is available.

Good deal! Almost as good as the deal EA did back a yr ago this month. Crysis: Warhead was $10.00,C&C Redalert 3 CE was $10.00,Crysis was $10.00 and Orange Box was $10.00 and some other EA game was ten bucks as well but this is kool too. Thx for the heads up!

I picked up 2 movies yesterday and didn't even walk to the game section. Guess i'll have to drop by on the way home. Maybe pick up bioshock 2.

Make sure to let us know what it's selling for and what other deals you see. :)

Pretty cool. Do the games actually have clearance or other stickers on them or would you have to take them to the register to confirm a price drop? :confused:

Pretty cool. Do the games actually have clearance or other stickers on them or would you have to take them to the register to confirm a price drop? :confused:

With Crysis: Warhead I found out at the register. With L4D I had to ask for a price check. There's no sticker or anything to indicate that its 50% off.

Damn, I was just at BB to pick up a flash drive and didn't check the pc games section.

Huh, what? Didn't even walk through the game section? Must have been batting off the BB Blue Shirts like a scene from Evil Dead. I guess I understand ;)

Back