Best Buy 128GB usb 3.0 flash drive: $39.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the reliability of these? I bought alot of flash drivers and 1/2 of them lock up.

OP, you have a link to Newegg not BestBuy... That explains the price issue the posters ^^ are having.

Folks, go to Best Buy website, it's listed there @ $39.99.

I got one of these exact drives for 46 dollars couple weeks ago and I like it. I just leave it plugged in. Seems very sturdy and doesn't get hot. It benches exactly what they advertise at on big files. Smaller files ymmv but it installs win 8.1 in about a minute. Pretty cool.

This has been dead since this morning.

I checked around 10'ish and it showed unavailable for shipping and when I clicked check stores it just showed unavailable for every store near me.

BB has been doing this crap over and over again. I can't remember how many times I see a decent deal on deal of the day and it's unavailable in both purchase forms, shipping or pick up.

So what is the best brand in terms of reliability? I don't even use flash drives anymore because of one bad experience I had with losing data. I might like to try again though if there is a good brand out there.

This has been dead since this morning.

I checked around 10'ish and it showed unavailable for shipping and when I clicked check stores it just showed unavailable for every store near me.

BB has been doing this crap over and over again. I can't remember how many times I see a decent deal on deal of the day and it's unavailable in both purchase forms, shipping or pick up.

You should actually be blaming slickdeals.

Damn that was a good deal. I bought one of these a month ago from Amazon for $15 more. The read and write speeds are incredibly good for the price. The only bad thing is that the shell is a little cheesy.

I would pick up another if the retail store had them at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back