Best Buy 10% of Birthday Month

Was just reading through the FAQs and it seems not everyone gets them. Ive been "elite with bestbuy" for the last 5 years and i have received 0 coupons since.

Maybe by December there will be stock enough in 30xx series cards for my to get something.

Has anyone tried this on the LG tvs? Would be nice to get 10% off, shit anything helps!!!!

There are several big exclusions on TVs. You generally have a much better bet buying a TV during the black Friday sales. At least with Samsung, that is almost always the time a given year's current model TV's will overall be the absolute cheapest during that year.

A better combination is to take out a best buy credit card and get double points on your first purchase, which normally works out to 10% in points certificates. It's also worth noting that cashing in those points certificate don't count as dollars paid towards an item's price, but instead reduces the item's price which correspondingly reduces the item's sales tax. For me, this netted out to about $500 in certificates several years ago and let me check for dead pixels in the store.

Just checked & I got the coupon. Now if ONLY BB could get the MY RTX 3080 in stock...

it applies to certain regular priced items, but if you can find a single item that is 10k then I guess so. There may be a monetary limit in the fine print.
Here's the fine print on my coupon:

1601908171145.png

Also, as per monetary limit...I was able to get 10% off a 3990x:
1601909720946.png

Update: Come on 3090, get in stock!
1601997725044.png

Last edited:
I should have one of these for this month (signed up for it awhile back) but don't see anything. Not like I can use it to get a 3080 right now, anyway.

Anyone think BB may get in a reference/EVGA 3080/3090 prior to month end when my coupon expires?

Need to go to benefits page to enter bday. Hopefully I get one to apply it towards 6900xt.

Back