best bracket for 3080ti?

etegv

Limp Gawd
Hi, I'd like to purchase an AIO bracket for the 3080ti. Seems like there are issues with the G12 and the 3080. Will this be a problem for the 3080ti? Are there other brackets that work better with the 3080ti?

thanks

the g12 is the only one i know of and it does not work past nv 2000 series and amd 590x-ish. i modded mine to work with my 5700...

the g12 is the only one i know of and it does not work past nv 2000 series and amd 590x-ish. i modded mine to work with my 5700...

really? so you're stating that there no options for the 3 series? So I can't buy a bracket for the 3080ti?

that's a bummer

worth a try. looks like hes sold a bunch. one thing to keep in mind is that the vrm and ram will be naked. so youll need good airflow over them or some heatsinks.

worth a try. looks like hes sold a bunch. one thing to keep in mind is that the vrm and ram will be naked. so youll need good airflow over them or some heatsinks.

Yea, do you have recommendations? I recall putting some on my r9 290 when I used the Kraken G10 for it

thanks

Yea, do you have recommendations? I recall putting some on my r9 290 when I used the Kraken G10 for it

thanks
cheap all copper ones off amazon. seem to work on my ram. my vrm is blasted by the g12 fan so i have nothin on that section.

I am thinking of getting a 3080 Ti - kind of ashamed to ask - but, what bracket are we talking about?

I noticed online - a lot of ppl use watercooling for their 3080+ cards. I have never done it before - is it for trying to achieve significant overclocks?

I'll probably just run it at stock.... Some of these cards are noisy, apparently. :)

Legos, maybe some of them funko pop toys.

But in all seriousness GPU supports have been around forever.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B2L4VDTV or similar are popular $10 options. I don't like any that use the I/O or slot or whatever else similar for support. Maybe the Gigabyte style that used the motherboard standoffs but I prefer using the case base. Gravity pulls the card down on the back outer end the most, a stick holds it up. The other ends are supported by I/O and slot.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B2L4VDTV or similar are popular $10 options. I don't like any that use the I/O or slot or whatever else similar for support. Maybe the Gigabyte style that used the motherboard standoffs but I prefer using the case base. Gravity pulls the card down on the back outer end the most, a stick holds it up. The other ends are supported by I/O and slot.
Oh, that's what I thought it was! There's a million of those now! How do you know which one to get?!? LOL!

didnt read the op eh?

I am thinking of getting a 3080 Ti - kind of ashamed to ask - but, what bracket are we talking about?

I noticed online - a lot of ppl use watercooling for their 3080+ cards. I have never done it before - is it for trying to achieve significant overclocks?

I'll probably just run it at stock.... Some of these cards are noisy, apparently. :)
gpu aio brackets, like the nzxt g12, for mounting an aio onto the gpu
better OCs and/or cooler/quieter.
yes, some are noisier than others.

Oh, that's what I thought it was! There's a million of those now! How do you know which one to get?!? LOL!
thats not what we were talking about, at all...
if you need a support bracket, grab a $10 "uphere" one from amazon.

didnt read the op eh?

gpu aio brackets, like the nzxt g12, for mounting an aio onto the gpu
better OCs and/or cooler/quieter.
yes, some are noisier than others.
Facepalm. Yeah I missed the nzxt g12 aio bit, OP may wanna add that to the title.

Looks like a generic asetek pump but I'm not well versed on the NZXT lineup.

Facepalm. Yeah I missed the nzxt g12 aio bit, OP may wanna add that to the title.

Looks like a generic asetek pump but I'm not well versed on the NZXT lineup.
yeah it probably could use an edit
it is, it works with basically all asetek based aios but doesnt fit the new gen gpus without modding. drill a couple extra holes and on she goes...

Back