Best bluetooth headsets for noisy environments?

Blown 89

2[H]4U
It's main use is in a very loud car so I need it to handle the noise very well. It would be nice if they were stereo but I'll settle for mono if it means that it's a better headset.

So far I haven't found any reviews that cover noise reduction well so I'm asking you guys. What do you recommend?

Thank for replying Procyon12. For future people searching for answers to the same question I figured I'd follow up.

After researching headsets to death it appears that the Jawbone Era bested the Plantronics in noise reductions during torture tests so I went with the Jawbone Era. My Cobra doubles as a weekend racer so the track purposed suspension transmits and rear end transmit a ton of road noise into the cabin and easily fits the "torture test" bill. The people on the other line could barely tell I was driving which is impressive to say the least.

My only gripe are the ear pieces...they suck and required me to max out the volume on my phone AND press it into my ear with my finger to hear some conversations leaving me with hearing fatigue in one ear. My solution is to get a custom earpiece molded to my ear such as this one. It's expensive but if you've never had something like this done before it's worth every penny and then some. I might go somewhere in town to have the mold made but I hear the mail in places like this are good too. The advantage to these is that they stay securely in your ear and block out all of the external noise so you're left with nothing but the audio from your headset:
http://averysound.com/as.jawbone.html

Back