Best Black Friday Deals!

HardOCP News

[H] News
In an attempt to help our fellow man, why don't we all band together in this forum thread and share the best Black Friday deals all of you have found so far?

Definitely the best deal is the spend $300 at Dell, get $100 back using Amex. I've done that with 2 enrolled cards and that instantly makes nearly any purchase a bargain. Also getting Madden 17 for Xbox One for $21 shipped was a winner.

Definitely the best deal is the spend $300 at Dell, get $100 back using Amex. I've done that with 2 enrolled cards and that instantly makes nearly any purchase a bargain. Also getting Madden 17 for Xbox One for $21 shipped was a winner.
Nice deal! I'm going to see if I can find anything.

Nice deal! I'm going to see if I can find anything.

Well that's assuming you got the deal in with Amex offers of course. Assuming you did, I'd recommend an Xbox One S. A gtx 1060 is also a great deal from dell minus the $100.

Pretty weak. I nabbed it for $110 months ago.

BF has been a huge disappointment this year.
Depends what you are in the market for I guess, there's nice deals on CPUs, got a GTX 1080 for $450, 2 pairs of G933 headphones for $99 each, a 4K 40" UHD HDR TV for wife for $290, and a few other Logitech goodies for cheapest prices ever, along with almost every new game of the season for $25-30. No complaints here! And that's not even getting to the non-tech sales starting tomorrow going through Monday!

In an attempt to help our fellow man, why don't we all band together in this forum thread and share the best Black Friday deals all of you have found so far?
The BestBuy Logitech sale got me pretty fired up, dropped about $300 on much-needed upgrades to some peripherals for myself, the wife, and the HTPC. 50% is pretty amazing, still like 20-30% cheaper than cheapest ever prices and not likely to come around again until next BF

Prices will go live again at 5pm for those who missed out:

https://hardforum.com/threads/bestbuy-black-friday-early-access-preview-for-elite-plus.1917901/

How would you sell this code, would just send the buyer the redemption code from the email? It doesnt look like a normal game key.
You'd sell them the code you received from the promo + instructions, there is some leap of faith and some key sellers will ask to gain access to your account to do this to avoid fraud. Not worth the hassle imo, if you sell to someone with 5+ positive feedback and 0 negatives it should be fine.

Surprised there aren't a ton of 1070/1080 ACX 3.0 cards in there, heh.

Pretty weak. I nabbed it for $110 months ago.

BF has been a huge disappointment this year.

That's because the government says unemployment is low, salaries are higher, people are getting raises, confidence is up, and people have shitloads of money to spend.

The government says it so it must be true.

Hint: It's not....

Xbox One 1TB Battlefield 1 for $299 plus get a free controller at Best Buy. I am trying to get in on that.

I don't give a rat's ass when they throw in games for the bundle because games will always come down to $10.

Controllers on the other hand will always be expensive.

That's because the government says unemployment is low, salaries are higher, people are getting raises, confidence is up, and people have shitloads of money to spend.

The government says it so it must be true.

Hint: It's not....

Really? He made a statement about black Friday looking disappointing this year and somehow to you that is solicitation for a political discussion?

In other news, it rained today. Must be cause NOAA wants another hand out.

Apparently you've been lost for a while if you think Origin is an issue at all.
I agree with him. I'll grudgingly buy stuff that's only on Origin (BF1 for example) but those clowns need a decent backup system before I'd recommend them to anyone.
Ever try reinstalling BF3, BF4, BFH and all the expansions after an OS rebuild?

Even with little tricks like shuffling game directories to other drives, starting to redownload everything, pausing and then moving the directories back one by one (to avoid have to re-download a couple hundred GB) you're still stuck dicking around with stuff for well over an hour.
I do like the fact they finally got smart about 2 step authentication after their helpdesk helpfully handed over my account to some Russian fellow for a week.

Logitech Chaos Spectrum at Amazon for 74.99 I guess it has heavenly clicks but some people complain it wide in the back otherwise it's suppose to be great.

update sold out already....

Last edited:
Logitech Chaos Spectrum for 74.99 I guess it has heavenly clicks but some people complain it wide in the back otherwise it's suppose to be great.

update sold out already....

It's 50% off at Best Buy (same price) along with all other Logitech "G" products including the new G Pro and G403.

I installed it like 2 months ago. I have several games on there. I just think it's garbage. I'd guess I'm hardly the only person with that opinion around here. Once you get on Steam everything else looks like garbage.
Funny. I think Steam looks like clustered crap compared to Origin.....ooohhh nooesss....differing opinions! Whatever will we do.

Back on track

Really disappiointed with the stuff amazon.co.uk is coming up with. I know BF isn't as big a deal ove rthis side, but last year I easily found more stuff I wanted to buy. This year I got a mouse so far.

Samsung 850 Evo 1TB SSD for $249.99 on both Amazon and NewEgg. ~50% off.

Funny. I think Steam looks like clustered crap compared to Origin.....ooohhh nooesss....differing opinions! Whatever will we do.

Back on track

Really disappiointed with the stuff amazon.co.uk is coming up with. I know BF isn't as big a deal ove rthis side, but last year I easily found more stuff I wanted to buy. This year I got a mouse so far.

This is an obvious troll. No one actually believes Origin looks better than Steam. No one! haha

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back