Best backup software - incremental backups?

flashoverride

Limp Gawd
Basically, I am looking for some backup software that will compare files that have not been changed since the last backup and not duplicate them. Currently the software I have just makes a dump of everything in the specified folders every so often, which seems insanely wasteful.

Man, just some software to weed out duplicate files would be awesome - I had a spate of changing hard drives for a while, and ended up with a bunch of random backup folders with 30-40% overlap. Not enough to keep both, too much to just dump them all.

dbwillis

[H]F Junkie
karens power tools, kreplicator

I use it at one of my cheap clients to keep a backup copy of files for myself (even though he says he doesnt want backup)
its got an option to do just changed files, Ive used it as a scheduled task as well.

flashoverride

Limp Gawd
Thanks all, I'll check these out. Free is preferred but I'm not against paying for software as long as it accomplishes what I'm looking for. :D

Any tips for general duplicate files? I have been using Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder for all of my multiple-labelled picture backups, but I haven't found a program that works as well for files.

Meeho

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm using Karens Replicator and it's great, but I'm looking for something for incremental backups that would keep previous file versions.

Meeho

Supreme [H]ardness