Best AIO Cooler 240mm for under $100?

Jyman7

n00b
I'm looking for a somewhat budgeted AIO 240mm radiator. I have a Ryzen 1600x and a Corsair H80 120mm. Its getting hot this summer and at base speed with maxed out settings in my games it can overheat... I know for a fact its assembled correct and running fine. But my pc is battling my AC! Any suggestions?? I wanna get my over clock back in action!

coolermaster masterliquid 240 can usually be found under 60 bucks, arctic cooling liquid freezer 240 can be found between 60-80 depending on active sales(what i'm currently using).

coolermaster masterliquid 240 can usually be found under 60 bucks, arctic cooling liquid freezer 240 can be found between 60-80 depending on active sales(what i'm currently using).

Thanks, I'll take a look around Amazon or New Egg and check those!

I wish when sites reviewed these they tested them with the stock fans but then also tested them with another set that they used for every review. That way we get to see how the pump/rad compares. I'm looking into getting one but will most likely replace whatever fans it comes with making the reviews kind of worthless and me just guessing.

I wish when sites reviewed these they tested them with the stock fans but then also tested them with another set that they used for every review. That way we get to see how the pump/rad compares. I'm looking into getting one but will most likely replace whatever fans it comes with making the reviews kind of worthless and me just guessing.
[H] use to do it years ago but stock fans got so much better that it sorta became obsolete since most people weren't changing them out..

[H] use to do it years ago but stock fans got so much better that it sorta became obsolete since most people weren't changing them out..

I should just not have to have all my fans match, but my case has a window so they have to.

if you can handle the noise of an H80, then corsair h100i vanilla have your name on it, its still the best 240mm AIO.. and cheaper than both V2 or the newer PRO version, however it's veryloud at max speed. I have one and I can accept the noise with the fans up to 2000RPM, performance it still great at that speed.

https://www.hardocp.com/article/2018/07/20/corsair_h100i_pro_rgb_liquid_aio_cpu_cooler_review/3

Honestly replaced all my fans with NZXT 2200RPMs that run at max speed so lol
My surround system just covers the noise. Honestly if they're viable I'd even choose a chinese aftermarket 240 AIO if they're around lol

Back