Best 4k display with Freesync under 30'' and under $400

Starbomba

Limp Gawd
I want to update my ol' trusty Dell SP2309W with something with a bit more of oomph. Later on December i'll be getting a second 290X so all should be good, but i also plan to connect my PS3 and regular PS4, along with my secondary rig to it. I have been looking at the ASUS MG28UQ, LG 27UD68-P and the Samsung U28E590D, but i was wondering id there are other good monitors out there. I do not mind much about IPS and TN panels, however, if possible, i'd like a monitor with speakers for console use. I can live without them if needed though.

I have the Samsung U28E590D (got it for $275 shipped), was going to run it at work to take the place of 2 24" monitors. Nope!
Lol, lesson learned on my end, even if it is 4k. I need at least ONE 32" maybe even 34" wide screen to take the place of two monitors.

I love the Samsung, its now my monitor at home. I havent my console connected too, and since it has 2 hdmi (display port connects to my pc), Ill be running my fat ps3 on one and my xb1 on the other.

I am also considering the QNIX UHD3216R, as it still fits in the space i have, and fits in my budget. Any thoughts? Any advantages from going from 27'' to 32''?

I am also considering the QNIX UHD3216R, as it still fits in the space i have, and fits in my budget. Any thoughts? Any advantages from going from 27'' to 32''?
I'd love to have that for my work setup, would eliminate the two 24" dell monitors im running.

I hope the price of that sucker goes down. Would love to expense it once it reaches under $300!!!

Back