Best 1 year warranty card?

gunbust3r

Gawd
Looking for advice on what is the best video card out there right now with a 1 year warranty. (Edit: 1 year or less to help mockingbird)

Wanting this to match with credit card extended warranty to give the most flexibility if a failure pops up between year 1 and 2.

Last edited:
Right, AMD has the same warranty period as PowerColor.

Every other manufacturer is at least 2 years. And that's what you'll get if you buy their branded vii.

Nvidia at least treats their product like the top-end it is, and gives you three years.

Looking for advice on what is the best video card out there right now with a 1 year warranty. (Edit: 1 year or less to help mockingbird)

Wanting this to match with credit card extended warranty to give the most flexibility if a failure pops up between year 1 and 2.
a lot depends on your location.....in the US i would lean toward XFX if possible for the 2 year warranty because they have an active rep here....Maybe an extended warranty is not a terrible idea for a 700 dollar card but my personal feeling is these cards are built like tanks and should have better results than space invaders failure rates.

Last edited:
evga b-stock cards have a one year warranty.
https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=8

you didnt exactly say what card you were looking for so i just gave you a generic link.

Perfect, going to check if AMEX extended warranty covers b-stock/refurb and keep an eye on them. Do you know if they ever do sales on the b stock items? Being able to have AMEX handle anything in year 2 give a lot more flexibility because they refund your payment in most cases making it a lot less hassle than sending a card in for repair.

Perfect, going to check if AMEX extended warranty covers b-stock/refurb and keep an eye on them. Do you know if they ever do sales on the b stock items? Being able to have AMEX handle anything in year 2 give a lot more flexibility because they refund your payment in most cases making it a lot less hassle than sending a card in for repair.

b-stock is the scratch and dent section of their stuff, so it is usually cheaper, which is why the one year warranty.

Back