BenQ XL2420T 269.99

I bought one last month. Hope it hasn't been 30 days so I can get a refund.

Because its now cheaper. I bought it for 299.99. At first I wasn't impressed too much, but then I tried lightboost. I definitely notice smoothness. Its a very nice monitor. I have to calibrate my color more, but lightboost is awesome for fps. I came from a dell ips monitor.

I can't deiced between this or one of the Korean 27 in IPS panel. :confused:

Get both! They both have their pros and cons so that way you cover all your bases. :p

I'd say the 27" has a wider range of use, though I wouldn't consider it that great for gaming due to the large resolution and slower response times. However, I'd say the BenQ is really only good for gaming and if you're just a casual gamer then you might not really gain anything from the increased refresh and decreased response times.

[e]actually looking at your signature you already have a fast monitor, so the Korean IPS would most likely be the smarter decision. I think that Samsung you have may actually have a feature similar to lightboost as well, http://www.blurbusters.com/zero-motion-blur/samsung/

Last edited:
go with the Asus, thats what i use, with lightboost its awesome for gaming.
actually I did and it came yesterday but I have not even opened it yet cause so tired from work. tbh I don't really want to fool with the lightboost. at least not right now.

I have this monitor since December. Paid $400 for it. I've been using ligtboost on it for two weeks now. Its a tad dark even with color correction but its totally worth the tradeoff. I'd highly recommend it if you haven't used a 120hz yet.

Get both! They both have their pros and cons so that way you cover all your bases. :p

[e]actually looking at your signature you already have a fast monitor, so the Korean IPS would most likely be the smarter decision. I think that Samsung you have may actually have a feature similar to lightboost as well, http://www.blurbusters.com/zero-motion-blur/samsung/

Yeah my Samsung crapped out on me during transport so I'm in the market for a new gaming monitor. I watch movies on my HTPC in the living room so you make a good point as well. Thanks for your input.

Back