BenQ V2400W In Depth Review

Still doesn't appear accurate. My 20" is higher than that, for example. That measurement may not include the height of the stand.

Would appreciate someone who owns this monitor doing a measurement for me, please, of the total height of the monitor.

I do own one but doesn't have it on hand the moment. I will try to get back to you later today.

Still doesn't appear accurate. My 20" is higher than that, for example. That measurement may not include the height of the stand.

Would appreciate someone who owns this monitor doing a measurement for me, please, of the total height of the monitor.

Total height including the stand is 18.75"; Width is 22"

Hmm, the cavity I have to fit a monitor is exactly 471mm. Brencat's response listing a height at 18.75" comes out to 468mm. BBi lists at 475mm.

Which is right?!

It is looking like this screen may not fit... Suggestions?

Hmm, the cavity I have to fit a monitor is exactly 471mm. Brencat's response listing a height at 18.75" comes out to 468mm. BBi lists at 475mm.

Which is right?!

Not many suggestions with the exception of look into a different monitor, or possibly get a bigger desk. Sorry but there doesnt seem to be many options:(

Which is right?!

I just remeasured... 18.625". But that's still going to be 473mm. Don't know where 468mm came from...

Just checked the G2400WT and G2400WD - Any differences with these models versus the V? The height of both appear to be under 470mm...

Wow, just wanted to say I appreciate the clarity and objectiveness of your review. You illustrated your points with appropriate charts and photos and explained everything in great detail. Thanks for such a contributory review.

Just checked the G2400WT and G2400WD - Any differences with these models versus the V? The height of both appear to be under 470mm...

The WT has pivot. TFT Central's doesnt tell us anything other than both monitors use 2ms G2G 24"WS TN Film panels.

I'm reading that the G2400WD and V2400W are the same one. So i should go with one which is a little bit cheaper?

Btw. i have an old 360. If i put it to 1680x1050, 1280x720 or 1360x768 would the picture then look good?

Back