BenQ FP241VW owners

Vengance_01

Supreme [H]ardness
I am thinking of getting this monitor to replace my Dell 2007 WFP. 500$ is the max that I can spend and I like that its not a TN based panel.

As long as you don't mind the huge stand FP241VW is awesome. Fantastic picture quality and not bad input lag. Plus I happened to like its unique look. It's one of the kind monitor on market. You can use thankyou10 to save about $50 to buy from BenQ.

man i just with that they would get rid of the fugly (imo) housing for it and then it would be sweet

i have had mine a few weeks now, it is my first LCD, went from a 19" CRT and i really love this BenQ.
at first i was worried about lag in games like TF2, but i have noticed no troubles at all with it in either image quality or input lag.

like i said i have no other LCD experiences to go by, but am a happy user.

Good to hear. I am looking at this and V2400W. Bit cheaper but it is TN based.

sigh my order got canceled at newegg even though I ordered right away when it came in stock :(

Why not just get it from BenQ? They have much better return policy than newegg.

They charged a lot more than newegg also, especially after tax and shipping, even with the coupon code.

And with the small after of money more from buying directly, I could get the HP ips monitor :)

But I just checked Newegg. It seems that this sku was deactivated on Newegg.....?

Yeah they deactivate items sometimes when they are out of stock for some reason.

When I purchased mine, it was like 2 months ago, I called BenQ and they told me this model is exclusive to their own store. I had no choice but got it from them. Good thing is their service was very good and I am very impressive. BTW, this will certainly makes you feel better I got mine at $699 before shipping!

Their refurb models are only $329 each but the return/refund is a no go with refurbs.

Back