BenQ BL3201PH 4k Vs. Dell U3415W UltraSharp Curved?

ZzBloopzZ

[H]ard|Gawd
I have sensitive eyes and plan to be using the computer much more after work for studying purposes. I will mainly be labbing with VMware and doing web app pen testing. Lots of browsing, going through documents/PDF's etc. I usually like to have two windows open at the same time. I do not intend to game or watch movies on my PC ever.

I kind of impulse purchased a BenQ BL3201PH 32" 4k IPS panel. From my quick research it is one of the best 32" 4k screens for the money. I ordered a refurb with 1 year warranty for ~$505 shipped earlier today.

However, after reading this WireCutter article: http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-4k-monitors/

It looks like the Dell U3415W may be better for having multiple windows open at once/multitasking. I have never used a screen like that before but it has great reviews on Amazon. I am trying to see if our MicroCenter has one on display so I could check it out.

I currently have 2x Samsung 24" S-PVA panels where are 1600x1200. They are great but have an itch to get something better for my eyes.

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks!

Back