BenQ BL2710PT (Calibrated 1440p) & Galaxy GTX 670 GC 4gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCX

Supreme [H]ardness
I accept paypal, PM if interested, no low-balling. I live in Canada, can ship to the US. Heatware. Prices include shipping & insurance.

BenQ BL2710PT: 650$

Want to avoid playing the exchange game & get better colors? Buy my light bleeding free, calibrated BenQ BL2710PT (My Review). If you don't think it's worth paying slightly more for better image quality and to avoid playing the exchange game, at least buy from a retailer with a hassle free return+exchange policy. Comes with all of the original cables and original bill for the 3 year warranty. It has 1 dead pixel in the top center right.

Galaxy GTX 670 GC 4gb: Sold

Flashed Bios boosts to 1267mhz with 60-70% fan speed (70% for demanding games) and 200% power target. Warranty is transferable, Galaxy requires owners to re-install the original bios if they need to RMA the gpu. Currently in use, can provide pictures.

Last edited:
If I wouldn't have to buy a new PSU to handle it I'd be all over the Galaxy. Fantastic cards. TTT for you.

Probably not, for what? I need money. Only interested in a evga gtx 780 classified, zotac gtx 780 AMP! or galaxy gtx 780 HOF.

BenQ BL2710PT: 750$

Want to avoid playing the exchange game & get better colors? Buy my light bleeding free, calibrated BenQ BL2710PT (My Review [nearly finished]). If you don't think it's worth paying slightly to avoid playing the exchange game and for better image quality at least buy from a retailer with a hassle free return+exchange policy. Comes with all of the original cables.

Reason for selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back