Belkin customer support

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Is this the kind of answer i should be getting??

Hi Adam ,
Thank you for contacting Belkin Technical Support.
We understand from your E-mail that you have slow connection when you play battlefield 2 .
The reason behind this is you are using a lot of bandwidth when you play this game. Unfortunately, there are no settings in the card that could be changed for this issue.
For further inquiries and concerns, you may visit our website at www.Belkin.com or reply to this email. Our highly qualified technicians will be very much willing to provide you with the support that you need.
Regards,
Maris
Belkin Technical Support
Note: Thank you for choosing Belkin Components.Please include original email when replying.

I have to admit, when it comes to Belkin, the premium you pay isn't for quality goods (though sometimes you luck out and get some great hardware from the guys) it's for friendly support replete with knowledge and sympathy. We lost a KVM switch and they overnighted a replacement (either that or it got here the next business day by good fortune) without questions except, you know, "Is it under warantee?"

I also know from enough friends in tech support that if you ask a stupid question, you get a (polite) but stupid answer. By the way, the quality of the internet connection is never their problem.

But we're all here, bored and killing time at work, (no doubt) so what's your problem? What's your set-up? Who is your ISP?

Back