Been out of the WC game a while, what are the best retailers now?

Imitation

2[H]4U
It's been 3+ years since I've had to buy anything WC related. It looks like sidewinder hasn't been getting new inventory, where should I be shopping these days? I'm in the US btw, I'd prefer not to be shipping across the pond.

It's been 3+ years since I've had to buy anything WC related. It looks like sidewinder hasn't been getting new inventory, where should I be shopping these days? I'm in the US btw, I'd prefer not to be shipping across the pond.

Pretty much the same as always, Performance-Pcs, FrozenCPU, and ModMyMods are about all there is

It seems like most people are either ordering what little there is on Amazon, or ordering directly from the manufacturers these days.

All of the good old WC retailers seem to have fallen on hard times, unfortunately.

In my recent build, I bought my radiators, tubing, reservoir, fittings and bends from Amazon, and got my blocks directly from the EK web shop.

Performance-PCs always seems to have the best overall selection and very good prices. FrozenCPU was out of business for a while, but I've heard they're back under new management now.

I'll occasionally check Amazon and do some comparisons though. If you can find stuff (and you happen to be an Amazon Prime member), you can occasional save money by going that route.

I JUST redid my loop and case 2 weeks ago, I bought some compression fittings from a really good seller on Ebay, lightning fast shipping and a good price, look like Barrow fittings when I got them, rads I got 1 here and 1 ebay, everything else from PPC. I'm directly across the state from them so all shipping is pretty much overnight, and they were doing a haloween sale.

Pretty much the same as always, Performance-Pcs, FrozenCPU, and ModMyMods are about all there is

I would steer clear from FrozenCPU after what happened last year...

(For those that don't know the owner had some sort of break down and lots of people got screwed over)

I would steer clear from FrozenCPU after what happened last year...

(For those that don't know the owner had some sort of break down and lots of people got screwed over)

Oh, good point, with him being out he wouldn't have known about that... that and their prices are shit

Back