Beat Saber is Awesome - I need new arms

I know this is likely to be ancient news to most, but I don't have any friends who VR and wanted to share. For whatever reason, I held off a long time on buying Beat Saber. I think I was harboring some kind of grudge against it for being such a simple, "casual" game. A couple days ago, I finally bought it and discovered I was an idiot. Right now my entire upper body hurts from playing the last two days. I'm actually sad that I can't play tonight - after the way my body has reacted so far I think I need to take a break.

Basically the point of this thread is this: if for whatever reason you've overlooked Beat Saber this long, stop it. 😁

There are some really good custom songs. One that I love is God Damn by Avenged Sevenfold.

It's by far my most played VR game. I don't play it as often as I used to, but still it never seems to get old.

It is excellent workout indeed. Only downside is that most of the stock soundtrack is IMHO garbage (I am a metalhead, but then that kind of music would probably not work in a game like this). There are only a few songs that enjoy. I have not touched the custom songs yet though. The game is an excellent party game too.

It is excellent workout indeed. Only downside is that most of the stock soundtrack is IMHO garbage (I am a metalhead, but then that kind of music would probably not work in a game like this). There are only a few songs that enjoy. I have not touched the custom songs yet though. The game is an excellent party game too.
I normally don't listen to the kind of music in BS myself either, but I'm pretty genre-agnostic when it comes to music and it's really easy to start grooving to anything with a good beat when you're being a lightsaber dancer. 😁

Hahahahahaha, you should try Master of Puppets Expert+ because it is up there with some of the hardest tracks and it's a workout easily. Once you start playing Expert+ everything and speeding it up it's a lot more fun and is definitely not casual. Angel Voices Expert (not +) at 175% speed is one of my favorite jams.

get the mods and custom song searching you won't regret it.

I know this is likely to be ancient news to most, but I don't have any friends who VR and wanted to share. For whatever reason, I held off a long time on buying Beat Saber. I think I was harboring some kind of grudge against it for being such a simple, "casual" game. A couple days ago, I finally bought it and discovered I was an idiot. Right now my entire upper body hurts from playing the last two days. I'm actually sad that I can't play tonight - after the way my body has reacted so far I think I need to take a break.

Basically the point of this thread is this: if for whatever reason you've overlooked Beat Saber this long, stop it. 😁

yeah the first time i played it i was straight up dying after about 2-3 songs, lol but still the most fun i'd had since playing rock band on the 360.

get the mods and custom song searching you won't regret it.

yeah the first time i played it i was straight up dying after about 2-3 songs, lol but still the most fun i'd had since playing rock band on the 360.

Any recommendations where I can get started in Beat saber modding?

I am working out at Planet Fitness so I can play Beat Saber more :D , it is a very fun game indeed! Plus a great break from reality.

Back