Be very wary of ordering from Jet.com

so these as5-hats made me call,drive around and beg FedEx to let me intercept my package with the imaginary address that their stupid system caused. when i called jet.com, the tech notified me this has happened before and their "looking to fix the system."

anyway, when i got the package i was a little concerned. ive never received a pc component in a padded mailer before. sure it was a PSU in a box already, but some PSUs are not well packed anyhow. ive always received everything in a box with peanuts or airpacks.

i proceed to power the unit and the immediately the fan started making a wobbling noise. after some trouble shooting, its mostly the fan got funked and its not balanced. so off to replacement it goes.

summary: forget this company!

wow apparently for a return, they wait until the package gets back to the original sender before they credit your account and then it takes 4days to 14 days (business days) for it show up on your account.

i hate this company and im never buying from this stupid organization again.

wow apparently for a return, they wait until the package gets back to the original sender before they credit your account and then it takes 4days to 14 days (business days) for it show up on your account.

i hate this company and im never buying from this stupid organization again.

Sounds pretty standard to me, amazon is the only company I know of that refunds you before they receive the return.

hmm thanks for the heads up. i rarely ever return anything i order so i wasn't aware that its standard practice to not credit your account until the item is literally back into their possession. i guess it makes sense if someone doesn't return everything or not the right item.

Back