BD-ROM Not seeing movies?

RussianHAXOR

Supreme [H]ardness
Im running the latest firmware, which used to see movies but all of a sudden my movie is not seen by my computer or powerDVD9 :confused:

"all of a sudden"? Things change because something changes them. What has changed? Did you install new software, update drivers, alter settings? Are you using the same Bluray disc you used before, or is it a different one?

Does the drive show up in Computer? Does it show up in the bios? What have you tried for troubleshooting?

"all of a sudden"? Things change because something changes them. What has changed? Did you install new software, update drivers, alter settings? Are you using the same Bluray disc you used before, or is it a different one?

Does the drive show up in Computer? Does it show up in the bios? What have you tried for troubleshooting?

Initially, i was having issues with the drive but i resolved that a while ago. Its identified as a BDROM Drive by Vista and its seen in the BIOS no issues. Its just whenever i put a disc(that worked previously)... it doesnt.

I have changed my videodrivers probably 3 times since i got this but it never really affected it. Granted, i havent used it in a while because initially.... some of my movies would just freeze up after an hour or so of play. I never resolved it so i stopped using the BDROM drive. Now im trying to use it again and now i cant even get it to see a movie.

"all of a sudden" is being used because they somewhat worked before and now they dont work at all. :confused:

Back