Bayonetta 2 Reviews LOL @ Polygon "Review"

Definitely not a dead system.

Right.

I really dislike all the hate against Nintendo, Wii-U is FAR from a dead-system. They even came right out and said during its toughest time "We are not going to give up on the Wii-U". They have since than done some of the best games for the system and have a ton more up their sleeve.

The Wii-U got seriously hurt by how ridiculously quickly all of the third-party publishers abandoned it, which IIRC took all of two months.

The Wii-U got seriously hurt by how ridiculously quickly all of the third-party publishers abandoned it, which IIRC took all of two months.

Would have helped if most of those publishers actually released good, original games instead of half-ass ports of old games.

Well, I couldn't pull myself away from this game all weekend. I played it every spare moment I had, and had an absolute blast. I don't play a lot of games of this style, as I usually get bored quickly with them. This one kept me going. It's just completely insane from the start through where I am. The acting is cheesy, but suits the game well, it's humorous, the graphics are pretty insane, and the mechanics are pretty much flawless for the type of game that it is. I've found myself going back to get better ratings on previous levels even, as they are enjoyable enough to play again. Some I've even played 3-4 times to farm some extra upgrade money. If you have a Wii U I highly recommend this game. If you don't have one, I'd still recommend it. Not as a sole reason, but a reason to get it and the rest of the current lineup. It's an excellent gateway game. :D

On the last level now, and still having a really good time with this game. There are some weapons and things that I'd like to see, so I'll be playing it through another time or two. Some of the levels are just insane visually too.

Back