Bay cooling fan options like Lian Li BZ-502B? Want to add fan to front of case

Spare-Flair

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm looking to add a fan to my 4 unused 5.25" bays. I've seen the Lian Li BZ-502B which would be cool for my other case, the Lian Li BZ-502B but for my current case I don't really want the LL logo right in the middle.

Has anybody seen any other 2-4 slot bay methods to mount an 80-120mm fan out there? Scythe used to make a SCYTHE "KAMA BAY" that looked quite nice but it's out of production.

1410.jpg
kama_bay_epcn.jpg

I could buy the Vantec HDCS and not mount any drives in it but it's only an 80mm solution. Maybe I could double them up?
3162_04.jpg

Did you ever find anything for this? I have an older lian li PC-60 case and am considering doing something similar.

I'm looking to add a fan to my 4 unused 5.25" bays. I've seen the Lian Li BZ-502B which would be cool for my other case, the Lian Li BZ-502B but for my current case I don't really want the LL logo right in the middle.
1410.jpg

Hi, I'm considering buying this to add an intake fan than points to the hottest card of my SLI setup and to the CPU AIO.
Is there someone who bought this? Does it add a lot of dust to the case or the air filter is ok?

Back