Bay Area Modders Question

cbecknet

Limp Gawd
Any Modders located in the Bay Area of California, I have a question. I'm looking for a few little parts and cables to finish my project. I want to finish my project this weekend but I have to order some modding parts online, so I can't finish with out paying overnight shipping.

The Question?
Is there any good computer stores in the Bay Area that have a deccent range of parts, like cables and fans?

I live next to a Frys and they don't have what I need, so I'm looking for another B&M store or a good online store that offers local pick-up.

I think SVC allows will call, but oddly enough their website is down right now...

They are in fremont if I remember correctly. <- WRONG

i live in the Bay Area (San Jose) also. I always go to SVC.com (located in San Jose) and Case-Mod.com (also in San Jose). Both have good selection or parts and good prices.

which Fry's do you live near (san jose, fremont, cambell)?

Yeah, I'd say all the good stores are down in San Jose

nothing around San Mateo County....

Yea I like SVC also.
They are off of Montague Expressway and 880 in North San Jose / Milpitas area.

I also like Cental Computers in Santa Clara on Stevens Creek.
They also have a store in Fremont & SF.

Then there is also Micro Center in Santa Clara.

What are you looking for?

I live in Contra Costa County, in Martinez. So I'm near the Concord Fry's which is not as good as the Fremont or San Jose Fry's. Any place is fine in San Jose area, I don't mind driving. I'm looking at 20$ for overnight shipping. So I can spend 20$ in gas.

Does case-mod.com offer local pick up?

Hey Thanks for all the Help.

SVC is back-up and they carry the couple of parts I need. I ordered and will pick-up tommorrow.

Agian Thanks

Back