Battlefield 2042

Just played a MP match and quickly reminded why I only play solo now with no custom clan servers. one and only one player went 150 kills when everyone else averaged 20-25. Oddly enough he always seemed to snap to you. Couldn't figure out how to report, but from reading online it doesn't do anything anyway.

Just played a MP match and quickly reminded why I only play solo now with no custom clan servers. one and only one player went 150 kills when everyone else averaged 20-25. Oddly enough he always seemed to snap to you. Couldn't figure out how to report, but from reading online it doesn't do anything anyway.
I end up just ignoring these guys when they pop up, like a glitch in the game. So long as they are going for kills and not objectives they don't really affect my game

Not realy specific to this game or publisher, but i wonder if people don't expect a bit too much from reporting cheaters, like "oh noes I reported hilm like 35 secs ago and he is still playing, they don't do anything against cheaters" a lot of companies collect data over a period of time and then ban in large numbers iso 1by 1 and giving the cheat makers a heads up to start changing things.

I end up just ignoring these guys when they pop up, like a glitch in the game. So long as they are going for kills and not objectives they don't really affect my game

In this case it was infantry Rush so we got trampled since he would pretty much solo wipe out everyone around a point.

Not realy specific to this game or publisher, but i wonder if people don't expect a bit too much from reporting cheaters, like "oh noes I reported hilm like 35 secs ago and he is still playing, they don't do anything against cheaters" a lot of companies collect data over a period of time and then ban in large numbers iso 1by 1 and giving the cheat makers a heads up to start changing things.

The issue is more that EA tells you they will send you a follow up of the result of the report. More often than not, the EA report comes back with we detected nothing wrong or the name isn't against TOS or the racist comments aren't against TOS, etc. It is all stuff that would have been kicked and banned on clan run servers.

Back