Battlefield V

They should just remaster BF2 and call it a day. If they can remaster Tony Hawk 1&2 why won't they remaster BF2 and BF: BC2, the two best BF games of all time. Remember when they used to actually make quality BF games that didn't come out every year.

I think BC2 is what started BFs downhill trend personally BC2 itself was decent enough but i feel that the success of the new game mode (Rush) caused the deva to move attention away from conquest and into even more game modes, thus hurting the overall BF experience.

They should just remaster BF2 and call it a day. If they can remaster Tony Hawk 1&2 why won't they remaster BF2 and BF: BC2, the two best BF games of all time. Remember when they used to actually make quality BF games that didn't come out every year.

BF2's weapon and vehicle handling was terrible. Even back then, many games did it better. To go back to that stuff in 2020 would be horrific.

I think BC2 is what started BFs downhill trend personally BC2 itself was decent enough but i feel that the success of the new game mode (Rush) caused the deva to move attention away from conquest and into even more game modes, thus hurting the overall BF experience.
same, I think BC2 was the first time bf was consolized. server size was I think capped at 32 players and maps were smaller than previous games.

I loved rush including in bf4 (64p rush). :(

I loved rush including in bf4 (64p rush). :(

I liked Rush in BC2, in BF3/4 it was fairly terrible.

It will never happen, but I wish they'd cut all game modes except for:

Combined arms modes:
Conquest Large (BF3/4 style)
Conquest (BF3/4 style) - Maybe cut this one to
Rush

Infantry only modes:
Team Death Match
Domination
Rush - Infantry Only

Really all we need. Make the maps work for all these modes. A dozen modes is hard to balance and make good for each mode. And the rest of the modes were either gimmicks or just outright terrible.

I played 3 matches today TDM does this game have weather conditions now? like the Sun going down? I thought it was the gamma on my monitor but I thought this one map looked differently when I last played it maybe a year ago.

I played 3 matches today TDM does this game have weather conditions now? like the Sun going down? I thought it was the gamma on my monitor but I thought this one map looked differently when I last played it maybe a year ago.

I suspect you're like one of 100 people left in the world who play this game.

Reactions: SoFGR
like this
I did get BF5 Definitive edition, at December 2020, my VGA was an ancient HD5770 1GB = 20 FPS ( I was playing sniper all times ) :ROFLMAO:
Then Chips shortages this cause five months of delay at getting a fresher GPU.
Now I am good regarding hardware, but I have stuck to 75ms delay with the German game servers that Origin using.
Countries around Germany they play with 25~35ms ....
I am now thinking to change internet provider, but what ever I will do, best that I might see from Greece, this could be 50ms, still a high number.

Back