Battlefield V

Can anyone tell me where in the FUCK these new tanks are? I seen a guy on panzerstorm 2 nights ago using the Archer tank destroyer somehow, yet i don't see them in any of the vehicle or call in options.

And gg on the patch dice, more shit broken and an fps decrease. :rolleyes:

i havn't noticed any changes with this patch. still has the random micro freezes. thats all I really want fixed, and more maps.

i havn't noticed any changes with this patch. still has the random micro freezes. thats all I really want fixed, and more maps.
The microfreezes in my experience stemmed from not enough cores. 6+ threads became a minimum with BF1. BF1 had otherwise fast I5's brought into microstutter territory.

More seriously though, since when has a battlefield patch improved anything?

Reactions: SoFGR
like this
oh I forgot about foot steps, that was a big change. but its not so easy to tell distance and direction.

I dont know why I keep trying, they really need to implement the following...

1) AA gun buff, talking 2x or more current damage.

2) recon needs to go prone to be accurate, just like support, or they suffer the same accuracy penalty.

3) limit recon to 10% of attacking team players to force players to actually be useful.

Those changes and the game gets 100x better.

oh I forgot about foot steps, that was a big change. but its not so easy to tell distance and direction.

Step in the right direction at least. At least I can finally hear people around me and know they are coming.

On another note...is anyone having performance issues since the patch? I am pushing 70 to 100 frames, but it just sames laggy network wise.

Anyone seen this driver hack?

Man I'm sure a lot of the subtle cheaters are using stuff like this, not the ones that go 200-0 but the ones that are going 100+ kills and some odd deaths who seem to never miss shots at range.

Man I'm sure a lot of the subtle cheaters are using stuff like this, not the ones that go 200-0 but the ones that are going 100+ kills and some odd deaths who seem to never miss shots at range.

A certain reddit arsehole posted how to do this, annoying as anyone could be using it as its unknown if it can be detected.

2) recon needs to go prone to be accurate, just like support, or they suffer the same accuracy penalty.

3) limit recon to 10% of attacking team players to force players to actually be useful.

1) Agree.. I'd like to see AA stronger.. tired of getting spammed on the flag from above.

2) Recon needs a buff.. not more hamstring like the current blinding light that is scope glint. With a 6x scope at distance and massive recoil on the SLR's.. that reticle is bouncing a lot. Support firing with a lewis or ke7 do not suffer these penalties and don't need to go prone to accurately return fire.

Yeah, this is definitely a bannable offense in my book.

They seem unable to catch people blatantly walling and aimbotting... no way they will be bothered to try to catch people editing video settings. People have been using reduced settings for an advantage for as long as I can remember.

They seem unable to catch people blatantly walling and aimbotting... no way they will be bothered to try to catch people editing video settings. People have been using reduced settings for an advantage for as long as I can remember.
I dont know if you watched the whole video but jackfrags said they banned the twitch streamers who were doing it. but what is unknown is if its detected or if ea/dice were watching the steams and manually banned them. personally havn't seen any cheaters. and anyone who claims they have really don't have proof. since theres no first person spectate view. unless they seem them spinning around with some crazy kdr.

I dont know if you watched the whole video but jackfrags said they banned the twitch streamers who were doing it. but what is unknown is if its detected or if ea/dice were watching the steams and manually banned them. personally havn't seen any cheaters. and anyone who claims they have really don't have proof. since theres no first person spectate view. unless they seem them spinning around with some crazy kdr.

IMHO it's because they were dumb nuff to post videos or streams of themselves. I have seen quite a few aimbotters firsthand and a few I strongly suspect were walling..

My rule is anyone that killed me is cheating, and I make sure to announce it ALL CAPS in the chat.

Last edited:
The last couple days it seems like some suspicious players topping the charts. Playing on the same server for a while with scores looking "normal," then a lower rank player joins and jumps to the top fairly quickly with a 15+/1 k/d.

Someone probably posted a video on their reddit or twitter and got their attention. I doubt they have anything automated in place to prevent stuff like this.

This game is mediocre trash, fun for a round or two and then you're bound to encounter all the bullshit that will make you not want to play. The only thing that will save it is this kind of stuff getting more mainstream exposure after their battle royale crap gets launched... but then again this game sold less than hardline so they might not care lol.

Something happened in the last patch that screwed up AA. I used to be able to track and shoot down planes in one pass or heavily damage them, now i can barely do any damage at all to them.

And I agree with 2 and 3. I see sniper glint I notice he's aiming at me, I start shooting at him, but since there's no suppression he just strafes and one shot kills me lol how bad is this game design.

The last couple days it seems like some suspicious players topping the charts. Playing on the same server for a while with scores looking "normal," then a lower rank player joins and jumps to the top fairly quickly with a 15+/1 k/d.

There's cheating fucks out the ass in this game the last week or 2. I was in a server the other night getting immediately killed on spawn, even if i spawned with a tank it immediately exploded. The 2 doing the killing were on the other side of the map and according to the enemy team our team were constantly "spotted" on their minimap.

Something happened in the last patch that screwed up AA. I used to be able to track and shoot down planes in one pass or heavily damage them, now i can barely do any damage at all to them.

And I agree with 2 and 3. I see sniper glint I notice he's aiming at me, I start shooting at him, but since there's no suppression he just strafes and one shot kills me lol how bad is this game design.

Hell, if suppression worked against recon And they had to be prone to be accurate I would be happy at this point.

Edit: AA needs a major buff or planes ability to attack ground targets need a major nerf.

Last edited:
BF2 was great for 2005. I miss being able to spawn kill and steal vehicles in that game. I was the guy on the Oman map that would fly a Arab helicopter to the Marine aircraft carrier, hide, and snipe pilots's heads that spawned in the F35s :)

HA! I was the guy that would take a BTR-90 and snorkel it all the way to the Essex , than set up shop below deck till I ran out of ammo or got kicked, great fun, but I hated it when I myself would get caught in one of those unending spawn killing loops.

Is that Free 2 play BF2 still active? Think i still have it installed on my spare HD..

might be, i just know they're not allowed to distribute the files anymore but sadly i built a new system and forgot bf2 and 2142 were on one of the drives i wiped.

No! Absolutely not!! Shit was soo aggravating to get spotted, run to some cover, and still get mowed down instantly by a MG a 100 miles away.

Yes seeing players is a pain in the ass now, but its what it should be. You should be rewarded for being vigilant, and paying attention to your surroundings.. Not because you see a orange triangle floating around the map.

No! Absolutely not!! Shit was soo aggravating to get spotted, run to some cover, and still get mowed down instantly by a MG a 100 miles away.

Yes seeing players is a pain in the ass now, but its what it should be. You should be rewarded for being vigilant, and paying attention to your surroundings.. Not because you see a orange triangle floating around the map.

There was hardcore mode if you didn't like spotting. They're now forcing everyone to play hardcore, basically, and I can't see shit because my eyesight is terrible and GET OFF MY LAWN, YOUNGS.

In regards specifically to RSP, I'm going to keep it simple. You haven't seen an update in our direction with RSP because we haven't made a full decision internally whether or not we can deliver it.

RSP needs to meet standards and your expectations with the tools we provide - that takes development resources. It also needs to make economical development sense - we can't introduce a feature that ends up costing more to keep maintained than it returns (I know that statement will open up more debate, and I encourage that, but this is the reality of the situation). In other words, we don't want to impact development resources of main game Quality of Life commitment and upcoming content by routing team bandwidth to RSP development. There's also financial implications here that go well beyond my remit. Let's tackle the former before we tackle the latter.

That said, is RSP off the table? Not at all. Our teams need to weigh this carefully and either commit fully to the service or not provide it at all - and you need an official statement on what that decision is once it's been made.

Oh good - the Qualify of Life commitment is being factored into the equation. Whatever the fuck that means.

Sure would be nice to have 64 player frontlines only servers, but I guess the Quality of Life Committee disagrees.

The rsp rhetoric above reminds me of back in Bad Company 2 where they were "discussing" releasing mod tools for the game, took months over it, and ultimately came out with a long winded excuse as to why they wouldn't.

so I guess I was one of the people who weren't getting the company coin they were suppose to be getting. I was at 28k, now tonight I have 73k.

LOL it's like Minecraft

Back