Battlefield V Physical Sales Down 63% Compared to Battlefield 1

Oh look! The "SJW" obsessed alt righties are still outraged about pretty much everything.

They were told: don't like it don't buy it! And then when they're doing just as they were told, still they are the bad guys. How dare they have an opinion, especially one inconsistent with the wokebook. They are just supposed to accept every title without scrutiny!
The stuff that this wanker is referring to is probably starting to come home to roost.

How is the unrealistic returns promised to shareholders and investors related to any of this?

They were told: don't like it don't buy it! And then when they're doing just as they were told, still they are the bad guys. How dare they have an opinion, especially one inconsistent with the wokebook. They are just supposed to accept every title without scrutiny!

How is the unrealistic returns promised to shareholders and investors related to any of this?

That's a brilliant goddamn article.

I'm not a publisher but I'd say most of my relationships have been 'below expectations'

Battlefield 5 the game is amazing, the gun play feels like the good times and it is fun, the game had bad PR but both culprits are fired and now there is no reason to hate battlefield. I prefer it to the same old generic Black Ops 4 with there amazing new engine that doesn't even incorporate a physics engine of substance and is just another team death match quake arena circa 2018 game. I guess they added zombie royale mode so thats new but the game sucks.

You sure? Then explain the 100th iteration of FIFA and Call of Duty and 5th iteration of Grand Theft Auto...
Fifa has new players each year (like madden, etc). Sure, they could just update the rosters, but they don't, and I guess consumers are ok with that. :shrug:

Back