Battlefield Modern Combat 360 trailer CGI?

nickanderson

Limp Gawd
Is the modern combay trailer for the 360 CGI? It looks absolutly amazing... the snow mobiles going over the hills looks so real, thy physics look stunning. I hope someone knows if its all rendered in game or if its CGI.

WOW :eek: What an overhaul for the 360 then... incredible. The developer interviews really understate the work they did. Cant wait!

I'll give EA some credit. Over the year I've grown to hate them but with Fight Night Round 3 and BF2 MC ... they're gaining my respect back.

Even thought EA does have some short comings... they release a lot of good games... period.

TheCreator said:
Even thought EA does have some short comings... they release a lot of good games... period.
keyword alot...of good as in decent, they pump out games like no tommorw its unreal....but atleast there decent enough to play through :p

prozpris said:
I believe this is the one the OP saw...

Cheers...will check that out...

ok, checked it out...

looks cool...not played the PC ones so i dont know what the gameplay dynamic is like but it looks like its worth checking out. Hopefully there will be a market place demo...

What you have to understand about EA is the fact they don't develop 80% of their games. BF is developed by Dice, and published by EA. The only thing that EA actually develops is the sports titles. Its pretty evident that EA's priority is the console market, bucuase they have dice working vigorosly on the 360 version of this game, when the PC version still has a ton of bugs, that seem to get worse with every new patch. Makes me sad. :(

But, the 360 version looks very good, but the gameplay seems a world differant from the PC. If I could use a mouse/keyboard set up on 360 I would pick one up.

Playing many online games, 24 players is a good number if you ask me. From my experience, 16-32 players is usually the best for FPS games. Maps get over crowded with more than 32 players usually. Plus, its hard enough to cordinate 12 players on your team.

Back