Battlefield: Hardline

So dead I am playing Titanfall instead. Oh and BF4 still. Knew it. Still bought it. At least I only paid $30 for the non premium.

I was in the same boat. I new it was going to flop, saw it for 30$ and went for it.

I want my 30$ back. :(

yeah Hardline pretty low on player count, which is a shame because i'm still having a blast playing it. i'll play until it completely dies out then go back to BF4. Then on to Battlefront!

http://mp1st.com/2015/05/07/viscera...battlefield-hardlines-shrinking-pc-community/

“The easy answer for us is to abandon that platform — ‘Oh, whatever. We’re selling tons on console. We’re great.’ But we’re not going to do that,” Mumbach assured. “The community is on that platform. We really like that platform. It’s an important platform for the company. We just have to figure out how we sort of build back up the interest. I think the first step is TCE.

I wish I knew why I only played a month of Hardline and Titanfall but still play CoD. Those two were way more fun.

I'm still loving it and finishing up the sniper syndicate assignment - which is a complete PITA.

Yeah this game isn't bad it's comparable to battlefield without the Military aspect but requires strategy maps are small I like the game actually.

Still haven't given them my $. Waiting for it to bargain bin at $5 for a fricken DLC.

I bought it on release and played the single player campaign which was fun, ending was kind of weird but oh well. As for multi player - ehhh, I'd recommend BF 4.

http://mp1st.com/2015/05/07/viscera...battlefield-hardlines-shrinking-pc-community/

“The easy answer for us is to abandon that platform — ‘Oh, whatever. We’re selling tons on console. We’re great.’ But we’re not going to do that,” Mumbach assured. “The community is on that platform. We really like that platform. It’s an important platform for the company. We just have to figure out how we sort of build back up the interest. I think the first step is TCE.
For me that interview just illustrated how out of touch the development team is with the broader community.

Most of my interest with EA at this point is whatever Bioware releases but their days are numbered because that's what EA does.

Most of my interest with EA at this point is whatever Bioware releases but their days are numbered because that's what EA does.
I agree. It seems like only a couple of years ago that EA had quite a few titles I'd plunk cash down for. These days? Not so much... Mass Effect: Andromeda is their Last Hope, as far as I'm concerned, and that won't see release for another year.

I was able to snag this for $20 a while ago. I enjoyed the hell out of the single player for what it was.

I don't think they delivered yet on the features they advertised with Premium so I think they have another expansion or two.

This really is a great game!! It's a shame that it didn't take off. My friends and I have had a blast playing it and the unique game modes are fast and fun.

So, I just picked this up on that Origin Access or whatever its called subscription plan. Installed the Premium I guess and have to say Im having a blast with it. Didnt read all 22 pages so I dont know if Im in the minority but what I do know is its keeping me playing and Im actually enjoying it to the point that I stopped playing BF1. Im not really into MP anymore so Im just playing the SP. Cool little game.

Last edited:
Yeah mp never went anywhere. Its dead dead now too. I never bothered with the sp. Might now whenever I get done with mass effect.

Back