Battlefield Hardline Beta for all!

To the ones having issues getting the beta.

Go into Origin app
Go to top left of screen click Origin tab, then Click reload games.

I never recieved an email and couldn't get this link thing to work. Or maybe that's what is was. Who knows. All I know is I am downloading it now.

I did everything up to step 5 as I opened up the actual EA origin client where it shows all my games. After an hour or so of constantly refreshing that circle loading thing (looked like the webpage was frozen) the game finally popped up in my ea origin client. The frozen looking webpage was still trying to load.

Well, I'll keep trying.

Go into Origin app

I never recieved an email and couldn't get this link thing to work. Or maybe that's what is was. Who knows. All I know is I am downloading it now.

Tried that too. No worky.

Go into Origin app

Didn't work here.

Me neither, though from the sound of it it's mostly waiting for/timing the request to slog through the no doubt slammed site.

How long are you suppose to wait for the circle thingy? I've had mine open for about 10 minutes and still no BFHL in my origin games.

Sucks I've had it open forever, still no e-mail or nothing. Are you suppose to keep refreshing the circle thingy? Or just let it do it's thing for an hour?

It only took me 2 tries. I just went through the whole procedure both times, and I got my email the second time; I did it on my BlackBerry Z10.

It only took me 2 tries. I just went through the whole procedure both times, and I got my email the second time; I did it on my BlackBerry Z10.

What do you mean by "went through the whole procedure"?

I've been waiting forever and still nothing :(

The people that did it most likely did it way earlier in the day when it was first posted, not now when its gone.

aannndd i'm done. No beta for me i guess,
2zgc592.jpg

What do you mean by "went through the whole procedure"?

I've been waiting forever and still nothing :(

Each time I did it, I opened my browser, copy and pasted into the same tab as Origin and viola, rather than refreshing the tab. It was the only way I could get it to work on my phones browser.

But the last error message posted probably says it all, they've more than likely fixed it.

The people that did it most likely did it way earlier in the day when it was first posted, not now when its gone.

The moment ANYTHING hits slickdeals, forget it. Its done. Kaput. Finito.

It worked for me but i wish it didn't, i know it's a beta but i thought it was terrible. Would much rather play BF4.

Yeah I am not really caring for it either. played about an hour and there's no cooperation what so ever.

I just went through the proper channels and signed up for the beta on Monday and got an email on Tuesday, everything is working. Blood money mode is pretty fun! Already runs smoother than BF4 with 10000 patches :)

i don't know why I am going to try the beta of this....with the disappointment of BF3 I just know it is going to be the same olde crap.

Ugh, don't know why they don't do these fucking Betas..aka demos like they did back in the day....just throw the files on multiple sites and allow everyone to fucking download and try it. None of this clamor for a code bullshit which your site cant even handle.:mad:

i agree it takes forever for me to get a key except i think i got one right away for titanfall back a while ago

Ugh, don't know why they don't do these fucking Betas..aka demos like they did back in the day....just throw the files on multiple sites and allow everyone to fucking download and try it. None of this clamor for a code bullshit which your site cant even handle.:mad:

YES!!! I agree with Liquid here. Used to be just a download from one of several servers and away ya go.

Now its like some big secret and shit. :p

Beta = what we used to call "demos" back in the late 90s.

Back