Battlefield Hardline Beta 2015 Starts February 3rd

Darunion

Supreme [H]ardness
A beta a month before release just means they are trying to entice players to buy it. There isn't really anything they can change in the release version as they would have already sent off the master copies to the disc stampers. This likely would be a server load test more than anything

ChedWick

Gawd
A beta a month before release just means they are trying to entice players to buy it. There isn't really anything they can change in the release version as they would have already sent off the master copies to the disc stampers. This likely would be a server load test more than anything

That and they are releasing a broken game. but that's common practice now days.

Despotes

Gawd
Looks halfway decent. I hope it's as responsive as BC2 (multi). BF3 and 4 just don't feel very responsive. Not sure exactly what it is, but BC2 is way more enjoyable. Still playing it.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I think this game is stupid.....I know it is but will I buy and play probably not....

song414

Limp Gawd
Game really sucked last beta in October. Let's hope they polished it since then.

Budzman

[H]ard|Gawd
The graphics look dated, this should be a mod for BF4.

Maybe for $9.99 I would get it.

Would be nice if they gave us a sequel to 2142. That is one of my favorite fps titles, especially titan mode.

DPI

[H]F Junkie

Thank you for that valuable insight.

collegeboy69us

Supreme [H]ardness
game was crap in the last "beta" they had...

it's just a reskin of BF4... which isn't a bad thing, but charging 60 dollars for it along with all the DLC they will pump out of it. No thanks

I'd buy it if it was 10 dollars for the multiplayer aspect.

ShamisOMally

[H]ard|Gawd
>Only 5 days beta

Oh yes there is NO WAY this will be the PR functional disaster BF4 was with a whole 5 days of bug testing...........

babochee

Gawd
Sadly this is the first Battlefield title I will be skipping and I've played them all from the beginning... I kinda wish they would remaster 1942 or 2142

D

Deleted member 214115

After BF4.....I do not want to play any of their games anymore. They lost their path for a good game, and this proves it even more.

JayteeBates

[H]ard|Poof
Haven't played seriously since bad company Vietnam. Could not stand 3 and the rediculous lighting mechanics. No real reason to start up again.

Bamboo

Gawd
With great advertising you can get people to buy anything. Over and over again.