Battlefield BC 2 - Is there a way to kill the server browser?

Blakestr

[H]ard|Gawd
I need a transmorgraphier of somekind, that would allow me to turn the server browser in this game to a tangible, conscious entity that would comprehend and feel PAIN. Then I would find a way create a 'true love' for it and 'children for it.' Then I would kill its love and its children in front of it and cripple it, torturing it forever and ever and ever.

Seriously EA, wtf is wrong with you? How the fuck do you fuck up a server browser. Que the fuck, fucking fuckers, go fuck yourselves. I played Team fortress on Quake over ten years ago on a 56k and it was more stable than this. Eat shit and die slow EA.

Wow.. you need to chill. Breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth.. count to ten with me. 1...2..

LOL

Yeah, the server browser is pretty crap. Trying to find the handful of decent Australian servers out of the list of thousands, which takes an eternity to update and even once I've found the servers it usually wont let me add them to favourites. I dont understand why the server browser has to fail so massively when so many games released over many years have perfectly acceptable browsers.

Wow.. you need to chill. Breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth.. count to ten with me. 1...2..

Indeed, OP don't give yourself a seizure over a game

Yeah the SB is a pile of pants, slow, cumbersome, crashy you name it and it does it badly. It almost makes IWNet look slick in comparision

Back