Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam $7.50

zero2dash

Supreme [H]ardness
Last edited:
It'll work on Steam. Just click on the Vietnam button in game and you'll be prompted to enter a code. I bought a copy for a friend and sent him the code. He said it works!

In for 1. Thanks OP!

EDIT: Bastards won't accept my phone number during the verification step :(

Last edited:
Add "IGNPCSTORE" for 20% off at the end so $6 bucks now. And yes you have to use all caps on the code.

just bought it.

thanks!

btw- the vietnam maps don't look all that impressive graphically. maybe that's what they were going for since its supposed to take place in the late 60's.

Last edited:
i want this. but i feel all kinds of wierd about it considering my best friend in the world is vietnamese.

i want this. but i feel all kinds of wierd about it considering my best friend in the world is vietnamese.

They did kinda win that war ya know...

I also have some Russian friends that play BCBF2. I don't know any MECians though. :D

IGN billed me three times but everytime I tried to order it they said it didnt go through for some reason. Now to contact their support I have to log into my account, which it wont let me do. fuck you ign.

So you can just go into Steam and buy this for $6?

when you buy this on IGN they give you your vietnam activation code.

then you launch BFBC2 and go into the vietnam section. it will ask you to enter the code.

and now you have vietnam.

doooo it! its awesome! but uhm...how2get this order to work? im getting a server error message after logging in and agreeing on paypal. am i missing something?

edit: screw it. i used my credit card. too good a deal to pass up. thanks again OP (and sd.net)

Last edited:
Is this a standalone or do you have to buy the original game first ?

$6! Awesome. I'd wanted to try this out for a while since BFBC2 started to get a bit old. (Still good, just find a good server.)

I like how everything looks in Vietnam, so far. The maps, the feel, and the sound of the grenade launcher. :D

Weird. I see the pic on the link for 50% off and $7.50, but the site (and my shopping cart) says $14.99

Last edited:
Back