Battlefield Bad Company 2: Post Soldier Name

Greeink

Weaksauce
I didn't see a thread like this, and I was getting tired of going through the 70+ pages of other Battlefield discussions and server information....

Figured it would be easier to grab people's names through here....

JustCallMeGreen {PC}

So let's see them folks! I'm tired of playing with people who:

1. Don't know how to drive a tank
2. Disarm/ Arm stations
3. Complain that I'm stealing their tank
4. Complain that I just killed them
5. Complain that I repeatedly die

GEOFF LEPPARD

PC, UK

TEAM UP WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO WIN SHIT AND RAPE FACES

MMMMMMM-HMMM

DevilDog48 (pc)

big change from what Im used to with BF2... but Im really starting to like them

There's a thread about posting Vital stats... in which it displays your soldier name.

Yeah but I hadn't been obnoxious in that one. Plus, this seems more like a "competent player that doesn't have tunnel vision WLTM similar-minded BC2 player" thread, rather than something in which everyone posted their stats to show to a load of people that aren't interested.

I dunno why people are so pissed on me grabbing the tank in rush mode and hitting the enemy right away. I had my share of distraction while ground units go for the objective....and yes, I will die with the tank rather than bail and hand it over to the enemy

Pancho_Villa1

The only disappointment I have with this game is that fact that there are no jets and the heli's flying controls and dynamics are awful compared to BF2.

I didn't see a thread like this, and I was getting tired of going through the 70+ pages of other Battlefield discussions and server information....

Figured it would be easier to grab people's names through here....

JustCallMeGreen {PC}

So let's see them folks! I'm tired of playing with people who:

1. Don't know how to drive a tank
2. Disarm/ Arm stations
3. Complain that I'm stealing their tank
4. Complain that I just killed them
5. Complain that I repeatedly die
at least we don't have to worry about those players who don't know how to fly a helicopter like we did in BF2. Flying in this game is much easier than BF2.

I dunno why people are so pissed on me grabbing the tank in rush mode and hitting the enemy right away. I had my share of distraction while ground units go for the objective....and yes, I will die with the tank rather than bail and hand it over to the enemy

I hate retards that would rather bail (usually die immediate after upon exiting) and hand the game changing BMD or Bradley over than just dying in it. :mad:

Lost a good game the other day on Isle Inocentes as the attackers because of some idiot doing exactly as described above.

I dunno why people are so pissed on me grabbing the tank in rush mode and hitting the enemy right away. I had my share of distraction while ground units go for the objective..

See a lot of people don't get that. They are so afraid of losing their precious tank they won't hit the enemy hard ASAP. They sit at the far end of the map, lop a couple shells and then pull back. I once saw an enemy drive right into the pit on valddez and cover his troops with the main gun and 2 machine guns. No one could get near the station to disarm it.

..and yes, I will die with the tank rather than bail and hand it over to the enemy

OMG yes. In valdeez someone left a T-90 over on the enemy side at the third layer in rush. Combined with a bradley it kept my team from getting anywhere near the front of the base. I was pissed as it cost us the game.:mad:

Yeah, with you on that one. Since I load fast I hop in the APC or tank and charge towards the middle/furthest point straight away. The people bleating "omg you have a spare seat" have a valid complaint most of the time, but considering my squad spawns in the vehicle and I've held off the enemy team by not going for the closest flag like 90% of people seem to they win in the end.

U GOTTA RUSH MENS

CreepinCharlie {PC}

In 1942 my handle was CharlieDon'tSurf® but that was taken already for BC2 so I went with this one (guy who had this in 42 won't be pleased tho ;))

Just like 42, NEVER bail on your tank. You took it and either it's your ticket to victory or your coffin. STAY THE HELL IN IT.

I also get pissed when (in Rush) when on Attackers and all squads are full but I'm stuck on the one with 3 "In the rear with the gear" snipemonkeys.

This thread has a list of the [H] affiliated servers that a lot of us play on, and tons of soldier names already. I had added a bunch to my friends list, but that got messed up and I haven't bothered doing it again.

I play mostly on TIG, and have seen several others with an [H] tag. We usually try to be in the same squad and actually work as a team.

[H] Withnail

RedAssAg05

I'm not the best player, and I'm still getting the handle on the pacing (I haven't played BF2 for years, but loved it when I did). I've been focusing on Medic class to bolster the squads I join. Knowing that at lvl 2 my weapons loadouts don't stand up to higher ranks, and not being a crack shot, I try to support my team through aid kits (just unlocked the paddles, so that too.)

I'd love to play on some more servers with balanced teams and balanced squad load-outs. However, I have a low tolerance for people that have a low tolerance of players making mistakes as they learn how to be better players.

Last edited:
Another time when I was in Isla Inocentes rush map, I took the heli solo and landed it on the enemy island, I took both the m-coms by myself (assault class)

admin typed in chat that I was not doing "teamwork" while the rest of the attacking them is snipers who do not artillery the crap out of the m-com when they get tapped....got kicked after that

Another time when I was in Isla Inocentes rush map, I took the heli solo and landed it on the enemy island, I took both the m-coms by myself (assault class)

admin typed in chat that I was not doing "teamwork" while the rest of the attacking them is snipers who do not artillery the crap out of the m-com when they get tapped....got kicked after that

If you lift off in a transport chopper by yourself on a rush map, you probably deserved to get kicked. The whole point of it is either transport and/or to rain fire down on the opposing team. The 'admin' was probably running to the chopper while you took off.

Now if this wasn't the case, it was just a bad admin.

Star_Munchkin

Usually playing assaulty recon, unless I'm tired, then I'm a snipy recon :D (PC)

Prefers [H]ardCore servers where enemies might actually die from being shot multiple times, also screw the crosshairs, aim if you want to be sure where you are shooting...

Echo5Hotel1123

Usually play as medic. Helps the team as I actually heal my squad.
Really wish the game would deduct points for not using class as its meant to be used. Engineers repair, medics heal, etc. There is assault for everybody else.

Same

-=pestilence=-

I normally start out recon, spotting infantry, tagging vehicles, calling in mortar strikes, protecting mcoms. but i'll switch to whatever is needed by the team.

Frosty, yes I actually managed to get just "frosty", first time ever I think, TY beta access :)

I'm in the UK though so most of you wont care, but I play with my brother Brissles and some friends DaitoX and Squish_UK, we usually make a pretty good team me and my brother are hovering just below a 2:1 K/D ratio and tend to kick a lot of ass, we're looking for any non-retards to play with :)

Smokedogg

OP check out the [H] group and add the TIG and PI servers (cant remember the other one that is talked about in that thread) to favorites. TIG was pretty fun last night although I seemed to be on the "omg lets all be sniperzz team on conquest and snipe from the starting area"...

Sikkyu, same as BF2142

ftw

west coast in canada. K/D at 1.56

It would be higher but I always fly/drive for my buddies who get 40-50 kills a match but I only get maybe 15. But I have a massive number a points compared to the kills I have.

If you lift off in a transport chopper by yourself on a rush map, you probably deserved to get kicked. The whole point of it is either transport and/or to rain fire down on the opposing team. The 'admin' was probably running to the chopper while you took off.

Now if this wasn't the case, it was just a bad admin.

75% of the attacking team are snipers, I loaded fast on the map, tapped both m-coms and created confusion. the admin typed and kicked after I destroyed both m-coms

soldier name is 'Ftard'

Just getting back into PC gaming, need to find some good people to play with that work together and use voice chat.

I'm on east coast US time,

Steam: Serelaw

BFBC2:Serelaw

20 man server

Add this to your Gamesettings.ini [Everything after the red stuff]
FavoriteGames=2549430902,59a6a9e6-aaf5-4e3b-8012-9d728d3e9ef3,Water Melon 500 Georgia

My Soldier name is <Wired>
Steam is is under WiredAsylum

I have my own server that i run and admin, if anyone wants to join us on vent hit me up in steam.
My server has 1 rule, don't be a douche.

Back