Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC $37 shipped AMAZON

It's the regular edition (not limited).

The unlocks don't take very long to get, worth it to save $13 imo.

It's too bad Amazon charges tax over here, otherwise I'd consider this deal more. I suppose I'll just wait until Steam puts up a 4 pack of this, since it'd be cheaper after tax and honestly I'd slightly prefer a steam option anyway.

Still, a pretty good deal.

great deal and would buy if i didnt have 5 copies already :D
everyone who doesn't have the game and who want it or even are thinking about getting it, GET IT NOW before it's GONE!~

Got the LE for $45 about a week ago and it was well worth it. Amazing game and lots of fun after work.

Use DDEAL @ check out to get $10 off the cost of a game and free 2 day shipping, game cost must be $49.99 or higher to be eligible for coupon code.

Works great for Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Limited Editon)

(promo says first 1000 customers, coupon code says first 1500 customers)

Last edited:
Eff that. No LAN play, no purchase. I can't believe they would release this without LAN at all.

I love this game. I get my ass shot up pretty easily, but then the only other Battlefield game I have played is Heroes. I certainly am not at lvl 15 or 16 which is pretty much who you will be fighting against. I don't know how people find the time to play that much.

I wish there was body armor like in Golden Eye.:D

Thanks for the heads up! Applied my God of War III $10 bonus credit and got it for $29 shipped..!

it is a buggy game but it is really fun, i enjoy how it has so many unlocks it has in the multiplayer

hopefully we get some patches quickly that will help with server connections and the amount of typos and graphical errors.

awesome game, even with the bugs at least they are trying to fix them.

Despite them the game is so damn fun, I don't mind that I paid $50 for it. Great deal even if you have to pay tax.

I have played for about 1 hr day for about 8 days and 5 hours on Friday and I am at level 13ish

Mine hasn't shipped yet! i used the free shipping method.

Did you sign up for the amazon prime trial?

I had to order 2 copies on separate days for my brother and friend and they came today, and the other is coming tomorrow with amazon prime.

I purchased my copy from walmart though since I could not wait any longer last week haha. $54.XX for the limited edition :( O wells

I don't know how people find the time to play that much.

That's exactly what I thought today. I try to play every evening after work and I'm barely at level 4. Was playing against some level 23 people today...they must have lots of free time on their hands.

That's exactly what I thought today. I try to play every evening after work and I'm barely at level 4. Was playing against some level 23 people today...they must have lots of free time on their hands.

I am level 25 and I play less than average but then I am always one of the top players.:D

I always wondered how people were so much higher than me in FPS games with ranking systems when I played quite a bit ... then I played an MMO for a while and realized that some people do nothing but sleep and play.

what do you find bad about it?

Damn friends system doesnt work. I bought it two days ago and havent even managed to get myself in a game with my buds. Can't get into games half the time. The menu after a death is quite a bit harder to navigate than the console vers. Overall the worst part is that my 360 looks and feels better than the PC... Never thought I was going to say that. My computer boggs up so often..

Back