Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC $20 EA Store

I'm guessing we can burn the dl install folder as an ISO as well and never have to install the game again.

The CD KEY can be used on a retail CD right?

Sweet deal. Cool game as well.

I downloaded the PC version and ordered the XBOX version for one of my bros. ($20 coupon worked as well).

:cool:

For those that have beef with EA's Download Manager
I'd like to go ahead and say that EA Download Manager is in no way intrusive. It's just the middle man between the transfer between you and your game.
If you want to cover up the "1 year download limit" just look in /Program Data/EA Core/<eaacctname> for your files, save it as an image or rar file, and burn it to a disc. Then write down your CD Key.

From there, it's as if you installed it off a disc, you can close and even uninstall EADM if you so please.
Then patch and play the game like no tomorrow!

And there really isn't anything EA can do about the time limit as its Digital River's limit. Same is true for every service that uses Digital River. Its simply their policy and DR is pretty much the best option to use.

EA does too.... Your point?
I see that EA JUST NOW listed it at $29.99 but wasnt like that a little while ago. it was $59.99 for the digital deluxe download which you could use the $20 promo on or $37.95 for the regular download version but you could not use promo. in fact I tried adding it to cart and the new $29.99 price doesnt even show up.

the $29.99 go gamer price expired too so its dead anyway.

Either way, both are fantastic deals. Best two PC games released this year so far. (Just Cause 2 is a close third.)

try the sign-in tab first, NOT the activation tab

got mine to downloading at least... dunno if the key will work yet

My key worked just fine. No problems to report. Game is damn fun online. Hardcore mode is awesome.

I wasn't planning on picking up Bad Company 2 until I finished some of my other games, but I could't pass this deal up. Thanks OP! :D

My key worked just fine. No problems to report. Game is damn fun online. Hardcore mode is awesome.

How can we tell if a server is going to be HC besides it saying Hardcore in the description?

Game is stupid fun, but goddamn does DICE suck at making server browsers.

My key worked fine too. No problems at all. Nice to get this amazing game for 20 bucks. I installed it on the new RAID 0 and it runs perfectly..

Yes, game is now $28 after coupon has been entered - it was a featured extra $-10. Looks like I won't be getting in on this one now. Bummer, I was pretty excited too.

Well worth the $27 I paid. First FPS in a long time where the campaign has been actually enjoyable. Some of it is difficult and could have been done better, but overall just a very fun time.

Multiplayer is ridiculously fun, but the server browser does suck. I am naively holding out for an update that will make it suck much less :p

It should have given you the activation code upon purchase. You can go back to the site->Customer Service->Order History->Order Details and it will be there too.

Even though the price went up, the nice thing is you can buy the retail physical product for $28.99. For me, free shipping & no tax either. Stick a pretty kickass deal imho.

just finish the single player mode. Well worth the $20 for the dl version. Now for some multiplayer pwnage...if there are any servers up.

Even though the price went up, the nice thing is you can buy the retail physical product for $28.99. For me, free shipping & no tax either. Stick a pretty kickass deal imho.
$1.74 tax brought mine to $30.73 shipped. Saw this game for the first time at the Marmalade Dog LAN Saturday and it looked great. Must of been 15 guys playing it which is pretty impressive considering how new it is.

Yes, game is now $28 after coupon has been entered - it was a featured extra $-10. Looks like I won't be getting in on this one now. Bummer, I was pretty excited too.

Yeah, me too...the $10 extra I would have to pay totally kills the deal and will make me go bankrupt.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah, me too...the $10 extra I would have to pay totally kills the deal and will make me go bankrupt.............................................................................................................................................................................................

+1. How sad are we when a $20 off coupon just isn't good enough?

Awesome deal! Ordered Dante's Inferno for 22.95! Free shipping just makes this deal even more sweet. Thanks OP!

I bit for the physical...$31 and change isn't to bad and its the first game I've purchased since the Orange Box...hope its good!

Man, I wish I knew if the new Medal of Honor game was going to suck or not since I could purchase it for $30 as well.

QQ about $10?
last I looked this is the hot deals section so 10 bucks difference when talking about a video game is not insignificant. plus almost any normal person feels a little upset when they know they just missed out on a deal.

I went for the digital download. I'll just torrent an .iso so that I don't have to worry about the whole downloading-expires-in-a-year thing.

I went for the digital download. I'll just torrent an .iso so that I don't have to worry about the whole downloading-expires-in-a-year thing.

Or you could just download from the EA store and burn the cache files to a disc. They're the same files that you'd get in a torrented *.iso... minus any "extras".

Or you could just download from the EA store and burn the cache files to a disc. They're the same files that you'd get in a torrented *.iso... minus any "extras".

I went for the downloadable Dragon Age plus new crappy Mass Effect 1 DLC. The total was only $20 for both, thanks to the coupon!

No, he said
Pinnacle Station isn't new which is why I was surprised by the use of "new."
well its the newest ME 1 dlc and its known to be pretty crappy so thats pretty much the first thing I thought when he said that. when you consider that there is no other ME 1 DLC on the EA store that pretty much has to be the conclusion unless I missed something.

well its the newest ME 1 dlc and its known to be pretty crappy so thats pretty much the first thing I thought when he said that. when you consider that there is no other ME 1 DLC on the EA store that pretty much has to be the conclusion unless I missed something.

Exactly my point. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Genius, I was clearly asking if they had released anything beyond what they have already. Otherwise there's no reason to use "new" attached to ME's DLC. :rolleyes:

Exactly my point. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Genius, I was clearly asking if they had released anything beyond what they have already. Otherwise there's no reason to use "new" attached to ME's DLC. :rolleyes:
why dont you do it without being an asshole? do you think he has some magical access to a new ME 1 DLC that isnt even on the store? you clearly just read too much into his comment. anybody with any fucking sense knows he is talking about Pinnacle Station so just roll those eyes right up your ass.

why dont you do it without being an asshole? do you think he has some magical access to a new ME 1 DLC that isnt even on the store? you clearly just read too much into his comment. anybody with any fucking sense knows he is talking about Pinnacle Station so just roll those eyes right up your ass.

Him, I asked a question cause I was curious by the "new" in his comment.

You, I'm rolling my eyes at. Not him. :rolleyes:

Beyond that, I picked up Bad Company 2 and Mass Effect 2. Pretty good deal at $30 each. :)

Back