Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC $20 EA Store

Makes up for the cancelled B&N order. Plus, I still got the $5 coupon to boot...:)

BTW, I really like the EADM. It's the only way I could install Sims3 and add-ons on my daughter's laptop because the copy protection makes the physical disk unreadable, or in the case of the desktop computer drags it out for more than an hour. Plus, you don't need the disk in the drive so no need for no-cd cracks. And, the downloaded game file is on the computer so it's backed up for reinstall anytime later.

What is the difference between the digital download/hard copy???????

I just want to use with with my STEAM account....

Their webiste must be bombarded cause everything is going VERY VERY SLOW. I'm afraid something will go wrong cause I can't even check out it's going so slow.

and i just got this "Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. "

I know it's prolly right in front of my face somewhere but how long is that promo code valid for?

Also, can you back up the digital download to DVD like you can with steam?

Dammit, I skimmed through this thread real quick trying to find those answers, and I dunno how I didnt see that. Thanks.

We're going to see deals like this all the time for downloaded games. After the initial couple month hype, prices are gonna bottom out. There's no box or manual to pay for and no shipping cost. They can infinitely create as many copies of the game as they like so why not only charge $20 for it if it sells a few thousand copies?

I don't understand what this whole 1 yr thing everyone is talkin about. So this game won't work or be able to DL after one yr?

Their webiste must be bombarded cause everything is going VERY VERY SLOW. I'm afraid something will go wrong cause I can't even check out it's going so slow.

some how i bought 2 games. i clicked buy once and it didnt move so i redid the whole transaction. and now i have extra pending in my history so i have to try to cancel it.

I already downloading it and try find the files in Windows 7 64-bit and they are not there ? I need backup the game before I can start install and play.

phatbx133

Click on settings and it will tell you where it downloaded the files too.

I just took the plunge myself.Great deal!! If i am able to back the game up and reuse it on a new computer.

I don't understand what this whole 1 yr thing everyone is talkin about. So this game won't work or be able to DL after one yr?

I'm not sure either, but just for a comparison, I bought CC3: Kanes Wrath through the EA store in May 2008, and I am re-downloading it right now. Unless their TOS changed, then it seems like it is available longer than 1 year.

so is it worth it for single player only? I didnt really care for CoD 4 demo back when I tried it and BC 2 looks like a similar game.

so is it worth it for single player only? I didnt really care for CoD 4 demo back when I tried it and BC 2 looks like a similar game.

For $20 it's not a bad buy for the singleplayer, but multiplayer is where this game shine.

For $20 it's not a bad buy for the singleplayer, but multiplayer is where this game shine.
yeah I just dont care for multi at all. I almost wish games would separate single from multi so I dont have to pay for something I will never use. if this was on Steam I would go for it but that 1 year dl stuff is ridiculous. I see there are ways around it but I am lazy and prefer just to simply dl the game from where I paid for it whenever I like.

bought with Paypal using chrome, no probs and definitely going to be backing this sucker up!

Once again, just iso up the setup files that the downloader creates and pack the iso away in a backup drive/area/etc etc

Hmm.. I tried to do DA:O for PC, ($35) + some silly DLC for ME1 ($5) to get me to $40, which seemed to be required to apply the coupon, making the total for DA:O and the DLC (who cares) about $20... but it's giving me an error when I try to complete the order. :(

Just purchased, how do I download it VIA STEAM??????

i entered the "unlock code" from the ea invoice page thru steam but didnt wokr

wait so is this for multiplayer at all? i'm confused haha

and can we install the game w/ steam and just enter the serial key?

Just purchased, how do I download it VIA STEAM??????

i entered the "unlock code" from the ea invoice page thru steam but didnt wokr

You don't get a CD/DVD key or any kind of authentication code, so you can't download through the Steam. The 'Unlock Code' only lets you download patches and DLC.

You don't get a CD/DVD key or any kind of authentication code, so you can't download through the Steam. The 'Unlock Code' only lets you download patches and DLC.
wait, everyone has been saying that you do get a key. it just cant be used for Steam.

Yes you do. It's in the receipt you get in your email. Look for a long string of characters right under the "Digital RIghts:" line.

Back