Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 4 Pack for $150 @ Steam

Now you can run 4 instances simultaneously, so that 1 out of the 4 might actually get a successful server connection. You now have a 20% chance to get into a game within 10 minutes. Awesome.

/sarcasm

lol. Too bad they waited until now to do this...a lot of us could have saved some money.

Not sure about anyone else but I haven't had a problem getting into games since yesterday. I never get a game with the "Play Now" button though, I always just filter everything but Punkbuster and Search. I actually got to 25. I was pretty upset the first few days though, as was most of everyone. Either way, it's a good deal but a little late.

good deal. first three friends I called wanted a copy, easiest 4 pack I've ever done.

Thanks op.

It's not that hard to get connected to a server... just find a few that you like and add them to favorites. There's people already in their 30's, SO it must not be that hard :rolleyes:

It's not that hard to get connected to a server... just find a few that you like and add them to favorites. There's people already in their 30's, SO it must not be that hard :rolleyes:

You did not read into the sarcasm deep enough. Obviously people can connect, although sometimes it is difficult to get a server response. The overall poke is at the fact that there are so many issues, from GUI related, to missing/broken functionality, crashes to desktop, and etc. The issues are widespread, and many people with fresh, clean builds experience them on a wide array of hardware setups. So I am not sure what you are rolling your eyes about there, unless you just don't get the sarcasm. IT WAS A JOKE, hello. Of course I can play sometimes, and I like the game a lot, just as the other poster above, I was "just sayin." OK, back to the deals. :eek:

Hmm looks like the deal is region limited, I cant see it.

if anyone wants me to pay for a copy let me know ill pay non cc pp.

Updated OP.

Looks like the deal magically disappeared. I sent an email to Steam support to investigate, will let you guys know the result.

Ah lame, could have easily arranged a 4-pack buy on [H]. Can't complain though, game is fun.

if someone is willing to do it , I'd be willing to pitch in for a copy when of course if the deal is back up again.

I have only been able to connect twice...Got it release day. I've tried at least 3 times a day, from 7PM all the way to 6AM...no luck. but on the bright side, the single player is beat :D

Bah i am going to scratch this game off my list, 32 players vs 64 players from the old bf2. The prone position is gone, which sucks for sniper class.

Theres a reasons I see getting rid of prone is good thing. It makes it more realistic. Using prone in urban combat will get you killed with all the armor you wear. The armor protets your front and back better than lying on ground. And its hard as heck seeing through you kevlar helment when lying down and lift your head. And yes I would know I was in the Army 10 years and was in both Iraq and Afghanistan multiple times. Besides a good player knows you dont need prone to hide in the brush still.

Bah i am going to scratch this game off my list, 32 players vs 64 players from the old bf2. The prone position is gone, which sucks for sniper class.

Remember this isn't a sequal to BF1942, BF2 or BF2142. It's the sequal to Bad Company. A totally different game.

I am a Battlefield vetern and it is a great game. EA has BF3 in the works and that will be inline with the normal BF games.

Remember this isn't a sequal to BF1942, BF2 or BF2142. It's the sequal to Bad Company. A totally different game.

I am a Battlefield vetern and it is a great game. EA has BF3 in the works and that will be inline with the normal BF games.

With all the bugs at launch could have fooled me into thinking it was a sequel to bf2 :p lol

if i ever buy the 4 pack, i'll just front the money and will go to first come first serve, so watch the BST :)

Myself and a friend may be down for this when it comes back up as well. I had several other friends who were ready to buy it but they thought there would be no 4 pack and went ahead and bought the game at launch. :(

Back