Battlefield 5 - artifacts on left part of the screen

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello. I am gettin weird small issue with graphic on Battlefield 5. On left side of end screen when i am moving i see moving vertical weird blue glow. Its on the left part of the screen. Its hard to see but i post screen. Later i upload clip.

OutwFhhN_bb.jpg

I added arrow to show. Its hard to see but it is. Especially when i am moving and turning camera.

Gpu is Rtx 3090 Gaming Oc, stock. Is this game issue or my card? All ultra details ,DX 12,1440P. Monitor Aorus FI27QP

I like how you made the exceedingly difficult to see single-pixel thick black arrow pointing to the non-existent "weird blue glow" in the image, which you could have easily validated by looking at it on another display/device.

As if it isn't enough to spam the forums with the most obscure and minor issues you can find on your PC, you also make it as hard as you can for us to help if we wanted to by posting useless evidence or before you have adequate evidence to go off of.

I think your favorite assistant and fan here on the forums, pendragon1 can help here.

Last edited:
I like how you made the exceedingly difficult to see single-pixel thick black arrow pointing to the non-existent "weird blue glow" in the image, which you could have easily validated by looking at it on another display/device.

As if it isn't enough to spam the forums with the most obscure and minor issues you can find on your PC, you also make it as hard as you can for us to help if we wanted to by posting useless evidence or before you have adequate evidence to go off of.

I think your favorite assistant and fan here on the forums, pendragon1 can help here.
There's an arrow in that screenshot?

its fine sorry again i promise i will not create topic about "nothing"

How in the hell would you even notice that while playing the game and moving?!?! If you have RT on and HDR on (in any game really); sometimes you can get a random little lighting anomaly based on how the light is reflecting around; will sometimes happen when your not moving but something just on the edge of the displayed frame moves. But when you are moving in game? No way in hell I would notice anything remotely that small while gaming.

I consider artifacts something like "flashing light colors" or "weird black squares/triangles". That would indicate an overclock or GPU issue... anything else is likely the game engine as obviously PC games do not product perfect lighting.

Yeap its fine. I just had head too close to monitor and was feeling a little bad. Its fine. Thank you dear users for answers. Its fine.Sorry again for topic like that. I will stop creating topics about "issues" like that.:)

Back